Dressing for work in the winter can be far from fun. Let’s face it — sundresses and wedges make us love summer fashion, but we don’t get those luxuries when it’s (literally) two degrees outside. If you’re stuck on what to wear to work during the wintertime, take a look at these 13 bloggers who totally have the winter work wardrobe thing down.
1. Punchy Skirt: Skirts aren’t off-limits during winter. Just throw on a pair of tights for the perfect look for cooler days. (via Girl With Curves)
2. Printed Pants: Pack a punch with printed pants that can easily go from day to night. Dress this look up even more by adding your favorite blazer. (via How to Chic)
3. Oversized Turtleneck: Life isn’t fun if you don’t break the rules a little, and that includes the “no white after Labor Day” rule. Pair your favorite white denim with a chunky turtleneck for a cozy look. (via This Time Tomorrow)
4. Bright Pants and Striped Top: Those bright pants don’t have to be stored away in the back of your closet. Add a striped top and warm jacket for your next Casual Friday. (via Glam for You)
5. Tropical Pants: Just like bright coral pants, tropical joggers can totally be worn in the cooler months. Add heels and a blazer for a work appropriate look that is anything but boring. (via Haute & Rebellious)
6. Leather Skirt: Have dinner plans after work, but no time to change? Here’s an outfit that can go from work appropriate to dinner party ready in the blink of an eye. (via Taylor Morgan)
7. Polka Dot Dress: Swap out your favorite wedges for a pair of booties, and you’ve taken your favorite dress from summer to winter. Yep, it’s that easy. (via Bittersweet Colours)
8. Tweed and Plaid: Mixing patterns is an easy way to spice up your winter wardrobe. Plaid and tweed (and the polka dots on her pants!) make for a chic look that everyone will be eyeing. (via Who What Wear)
9. Yellow Pencil Skirt: If you’re in need of more business-casual attire, invest in a colorful pencil skirt that can be worn with just about anything. (via The Corporate Catwalk)
10. Casual Blazer: Blazers are the easiest way to dress up your work look. If your workplace is more on the laid-back side, then this is a great option. (via Fashion Bananas)
11. Contrasting Colors: Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to go without bright colors. Add a pair of tights for an extra cold day or go without for the warmer days. (via Here & Now)
12. LBD: When in doubt, a LBD is a no-brainer. Add a scarf, booties and fun jacket for a winter look that will keep you warm and cozy. (via What I Wore)
13. Open Front Cardi-Blazer: Add a little somethin’ somethin’ to your neutral outfit with an open front cardigan and statement necklace. (via Girl With Curves)
What’s your favorite thing to wear to work during the winter? Talk to us in the comments below.