It’s never too early to start decking the halls for Christmas. If you’re looking for fun, festive and trendy Christmas decorations at an honest price, Target is where it’s at. Seriously — it has all the indoor and outdoor decorations you can buy *without* breaking the bank. Of course, we aren’t going to leave you to sort through the overwhelming number of decorations alone. To help you out, we’ve rounded up the best of the best at Target. Here are 25 Christmas decorations to pick up from Target now!
1. Bright White PVC Artificial Wreath ($25): No home is ready for the holidays without a festive front door wreath. Make sure to brighten up yours with this whimsical wreath featuring a rainbow of shiny and matte ornaments.
2. Tinsel Glitter Lit Llama ($50): Llamas are everywhere this season, so it makes sense for this furry guy to pop up as Christmas decor. Seriously — there’s no saying no to this adorable yard sprucer-upper.
3. Shatterproof Tree Brights ($20): Snazz up your holiday decor with this unique ornament tree. It’s bright and bauble-y enough to sub for a full-on Christmas tree if you’re working with limited space.
4. Minions Christmas Tree Scene ($120): Love all things Minion? Then this quirky air-blown scene featuring the mini troublemakers is the *perfect* Christmas yard decoration for you.
5. Tinsel Glitter Lit Dachshund in Santa Hat ($40): It doesn’t get much cuter than a dachshund in a sweater and Santa hat. If you’re into this *pawesome* look, grab your own doggy decor ASAP.
6. Glitter Lit Mesh Gift Boxes ($40, set of three): For a classic look, opt for these three lit mesh glitter gift boxes. They’re fun, festive and timeless enough to bring back year after year!
7. Star Wars C-3PO, R2-D2 and Chewbacca Tree Scene ($180): If you, C-3PO, R2-D2 and Chewbacca are old pals, make sure this Star Wars scene has a spot in your yard this year. Illuminated from the inside and easy to inflate, this holiday lawn decoration is sure to impress any fan of the film series.
8. LED Ice Crystal Wreath With Red Bow ($185): Dazzle your holiday party guests when they come knocking by slapping this LED holiday wreath on your front door. It’s pre-lit from within and features five light options to guarantee one impressive porch display.
9. Animated Phone ($20): Add a little childish wonder to your holiday decor with this animated phone. Reminiscent of a candy cane, this red and white striped toy phone is one darling decor item you won’t want to pass on.
10. Champagne Artificial Wreath ($25): You can’t go wrong with a traditional front door wreath. Go with this classic number featuring a mix of red, green and Champagne-colored ornaments.
11. Camper Decor ($20): Cozy up your home with this charming camper decor. Perfect for the family who loves road trips or traveling, this cheery holiday decoration is one that’ll bring a smile to anyone’s face.
12. Santa Stops Here Chalkboard Sign ($15): Ideal for homes with young children, this chalkboard sign is a must. It’ll get your kids excited and engaged as they count down the days until Christmas together.
13. Melissa and Doug Countdown to Christmas Wooden Religious Advent Calendar ($20): Get everyone involved in the countdown until Christmas with this wooden magnetic holiday tree. The set includes 24 magnetic ornaments, of which kids can pick a favorite design to place on the tree each day.
14. Animated Christmas Tree ($25): Not many people can say their Christmas tree rotates, lights up and plays music. If you want to be the owner of such a tree, make sure to snatch up this animated one ASAP!
15. Sisal Lit Gold Wavy Bow With Clear Lights ($40): Made of a durable glittering sisal material, this bow decoration is one that’ll brighten up the home for many years to come. Its warm ambient light will be a welcome accent to one’s space, whether indoors or outdoors.
16. Gold Glitter Lit Bethlehem Star Sculpture ($28): Beautiful whether hung or displayed alone, this gold Bethlehem glitter star is the icing on top of the cake for your holiday decorations. The best part is it’s approved for both indoor and outdoor use, so you can place it wherever you see fit.
17. Hanging Joy Sign ($10): Remind yourself not to get caught up in the business of the holidays and appreciate the joy the season brings with this hanging sign. Add to your front door or on a plain wall for instant cheeriness.
18. Merry Table Sign ($10): Liven up your home with this modern merry sign. Though pretty alone, you can jazz it up by surrounding it with fairy lights.
19. North Pole Lit Metal Sign ($40): Capture the joy Santa Claus brings to your kids with this lit metal sign. Hang the North Pole sign out front or inside over the bar. Either way, it’ll make a fun and festive statement.
20. Standing North Pole Sign ($15): Regardless of age, you’ll earn a cheeky smile from everyone with this North Pole sign on display. Thanks to its sturdy wooden base, you can place it inside or out in the yard.
21. Disney Frozen Olaf ($40): Since his debut in Frozen, Olaf captured the hearts of millions. If you’re one of those smitten by the silly snowman, make sure to feature his air-blown rendition on your front lawn.
22. Lit Window Decoration ($8): Light up your window with a lit silhouette of Saint Nick. You can even add a tree, snowman or snowflake design to further amp up the holiday vibes.
23. Metal Snowflake Garland ($10): Hang this stunning metal snowflake garland over your entryway to welcome guests. The metallic gold and silver snowflakes will add a fresh, modern flair to your decor collection.
24. Snowflakes Window Gel Clings ($2): Decorate your front windows with these gel snowflakes. It’ll bring extra winter vibes to your home, especially if you need it, like most Californians ;)
25. Christmas Wintergreen Fir Garland With Multicolored Lights ($25): Turn a bare mantel into an impressive winterscape with only this fir garland. It even comes with multi-colored lights for instant mood lighting.
Which of these holiday goodies will you deck the halls with? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.