6 Amazing Sites for Holiday Photo Cards
The holidays can bring on a lot of checklists. With finally decorating the guest room, baking epic Christmas cookies and wrapping presents, it’s easy to overlook sending cards to all of the special people on your list. This year, make it easier on yourself and get your holiday greetings in the mail with one of these six sites for creating amazingly customizable photo cards.
1. Minted: Featuring photo card designs by independent artists, as well as a variety of formats including postcards, mini photo books and ornaments, Minted has a large inventory of unique ways to wish everyone a happy holiday.
2. Artifact Uprising: Up your cool game by sending a personalized work of art as your holiday card this year. This independently owned company features clean designs and magazine-worthy layouts for your favorite photos.
3. Pinhole Press: Shop for kid-friendly photo gifts, like a memory card game with photos of your whole family, and get your Christmas cards done too! You can even print out an annual holiday letter on the back of your photo card if you feel ambitious.
4. Tiny Prints: Up your card-sending game with foil, glitter and your favorite photo. Tiny Prints holiday cards offer shiny and sparkly options for your happy holiday well wishing. You can also choose from laser-cut shapes and letterpress layouts.
5. Paper Culture: If you love bright and bold colors, then this is the site to design your holiday card. It’s also the place to shop if staying eco-friendly is at the top of your list. Paper Culture prints on post-consumer recycled paper and plants one tree for every order.
6. Postable: Create your photo card, get it printed and have it mailed out to your entire list, all from the comfort of your laptop. There are also non-photo designs to choose from if you need a few less personalized options too.
What sites are you using for your holiday cards this year? Tweet us your faves @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Getty)