8 Times Kim Kardashian Was TOTALLY Spoiled by Kanye
Before they ever started dating, Kanye and Kim were acquaintances, and during the near-decade that they knew each other before finally getting together, Kanye harbored a pretty obvious and pretty adorable unrequited crush (aka obsession). From the very beginning of their coupledom in 2012, Kanye has been showering Kim with extravagant gifts — and that’s not even counting the cute over-the-top birthday parties or the $12-million-dollar wedding. Read on to see some of our favorite times ‘Ye has totally spoiled his girl.
1. The Cartier Panther Bracelet: Kanye started piling the expensive gifts on early in their relationship, gifting Kim this $35,000 Cartier bracelet for her 32nd birthday (while in Florence, natch). Just this year she made a point of saying how obsessed with it she still is. Aww.
2. That. Engagement. Ring: This might be one of the first of many Lorraine Schwartz pieces Kanye has gifted Kim. She got her 5-carat diamond engagement ring in 2013.
3. HermèsBags: Yes, plural. Kanye just loves personalizing these Hermès bags. First, she got a $20,000 Hermès bag that was then hand-painted by their daughter North. Then she got another custom one featuring a painting by the artist who did Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album, George Condo.
4. This Pinterest-Worthy Wall of Flowers: Kim celebrated her first mother’s day in 2014, and Kanye got her a wall made of roses, hydrangeas and peonies. “You have to see this 3 dimensionally!” she wrote on her Instagram of the beauty. “Best 1st Mothers Day ever!!!”
5. A Room FULL of White Roses for Mother’s Day: In 2015, Kim was away from the family for Mother’s Day, but Kanye wanted to make sure the day felt special anyway. “I got to my room in Brazil and my amazing thoughtful husband had the sweetest note with a couple thousand roses covering my entire suite for Mothers Day! I’m so sad I’m so far away on this day but happy we celebrated yesterday! I love you baby & North soooo much!!!”
6. A Million-Dollar Push Present in the Form of a Lorraine Schwartz Choker: After Kim asked for a diamond choker from one of her favorite designers as a push present in 2015, Kanye granted her wish and gave her just that earlier this year. The choker is estimated to be valued at $1 million.
7. A REAL LIVE orchestra in Her Living Room for Mother’s Day: Not to be outdone by a room of roses or a wall of roses, this year Kanye hired a string orchestra to play songs that were all chosen especially for her by North. Her choices included “Let It Go” from Frozen and a bunch of songs from Annie. And then we died.
8. Yet Another Stunning Lorraine Schwartz Piece: Why not upgrade that engagement clunker, eh? After the Emmys, Kim Instagrammed a newer, bigger diamond from her hubby. We can’t wait to see what shiny pretty thing he gets her next.
What do you think of Kanye’s extravagant gifts for Kim? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via @kimkardashian)