Amethyst babies, rejoice: Your time to shine has finally arrived! February is upon us, giving you every reason to pile on those purple quartz birthstones thought to strengthen relationships (just in time for Valentine’s Day!), bring wearers courage, and even ward off “drunkenness” (yes, really!). Oh, and did we mention that it’s also really, really, pretty? So striking is the stone’s violet hue, in fact, that even non-Pisces babes will want to represent — read on to check out some of the loveliest stones we found below!
1. Indie and Harper Amethyst Tear Drop and Copper Ring ($68): This ethically mined beauty, set in recycled copper, is one of the most unique amethyst pieces you’ll find. In fact, it’s bespoke, making it every bit as individual as you.
2. Elife Roose Amethyst Studs ($49+): The only thing better than one stunning amethyst is two, and that’s exactly what you’ll get with this AAA-grade pair of stones. The rose-cut cabochons are displayed in hand-carved, sterling bezel settings with a 14K plating and also come in 14K gold ($169) or sterling silver ($49).
3. Monica Vinader Linear Stone Bracelet ($295): Favored by the likes of Olivia Palermo and Jennifer Lopez, this celeb-approved line offers up what just might be the most versatile way to wear your birthstone loud and proud with this stackable stone bracelet. It also comes in one of three finishes or five different stones for a totally mix-and-matchable look.
4. Kendra Scott Aryn Pendant Necklace ($550): Subtle yet stunning, this 14K yellow gold necklace with a dainty dark purple amethyst, white topaz, and pavé diamonds can be worn alone for a hint of shine or stacked to pack an extra punch.
5. LC Lauren Conrad Amethyst Leaf Ring ($350): Our favorite piece of the bunch comes from The Hills alum Lauren Conrad, who launched her own line of fine jewelry (including an affordable replica of her own wedding ring!) back in February of last year.
6. Alison Lou Cocktail Drops ($1,790): Blake Lively’s go-to jewelry brand, Alison Lou, is behind these stunning purple dazzlers, which set its amethysts against a colored enamel backdrop and a 14K yellow gold back. Granted, they’re a bit pricier than some of the other finds here, but it IS your birthday month, after all, dear Pisces…
7. In Reverie Violet Ring ($62): This simple-yet-beautiful piece keeps the focus on the gorgeous center stone thanks to its simple round-cut set and polished 14K gold-fill band. It’s handmade to order and reflects the meaning behind the brand’s name: “A state of being pleasantly lost in one’s thoughts; a daydream.”
8. Ice Gems 2-Row Bracelet ($60): This jaw-droppingly beautiful sterling silver and African amethyst number looks far pricier than its $60 price tag, and comes packed in a jewelry pouch, making it gift-ready for the Pisces lady in your life.
9. Tiffany Anne Studios Raw Amethyst Necklace ($95): We love the natural beauty of this handmade, raw amethyst pendant, which is dipped in 24K gold and strung on a 14K gold Saturn chain with a lobster clasp closure and a two-inch extender.
10. Ippolita Rock Candy Bracelet ($1,195): With a hinged closure and a sterling silver finish, this four-stone sparkler has just the right amount of shine to make your wrist really pop.
11. Marva Atelier Mon Cherry Ear Climbers ($60): Gemstone jewelry doesn’t have to be traditional, and these Marva Atelier ear climbers, which feature two 4mm amethyst stones set on a 18K gold vermeil-plated frame, prove just that. Wear them as a set or pull a Meghan Markle and mix and match them with another pair.
12. Alex & Ani Amethyst Pendulum ($98): Though the brand is largely known for its bracelets, this gemstone necklace quickly caught our eye. Like its bracelets, however, Alex & Ani’s pendulum is highly adjustable, going from a choker-length piece to a 38-inch chain in the blink of an eye.
Which amethyst piece do you love most? Share over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Monica Vinader)