When it comes to serving food on sticks, the possibilities are seemingly endless! Present your guests with any of these 18 fabulous speared snack recipes and they’re sure to raise a toast to your ingenuity — after all, these grab-and-go snacks will leave them with a free hand. Looking to add a pop of color or sparkle to your spread? Doll up your skewers in the blink of an eye with some festive fringe or glittery flags.
1. Greek Salad Skewers: Whipping up a bunch of these salad-inspired skewers couldn’t be easier! Add marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers and Greek olives if you want to change up the flavor profile without adding to your workload. (via Put Together Life)
4. Prawn Pinchos With Smoky Paprika Mayonnaise: Did you know there’s a whole category of appetizers served on sticks out there? It’s true, this is just one of many tasty pincho recipes out there! (via Taste)
8. Za’atar Chicken With Tzatziki and Spicy Pepper Coulis: With layers of Middle Eastern-inspired flavor, the spicy coulis drizzled over the chicken is balanced by a cooling dip in tzatziki. (via Bite Sized)
11. Sriracha Steak Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Skewers: Totally from scratch, cheese and bacon are stuffed into jalpenos that are then wrapped with sriracha- and soy-marinated strips of beef. A skewer holds everything together and helps to keep fingers clear of the hot stuff! (via Little Leopard Book)
13. Feta, Mint and Watermelon Bites: Your next backyard bash deserves to have these elegant bites in attendance. P.S. Once you’ve removed the fruit, why not turn the melon into a brilliant drink dispenser? (via HGTV)
14. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Meatballs: We love a good chicken wing, but it’s no secret that they’re kiiind of messy. Want to enjoy all the same flavors sans saucy fingers? This recipe is the answer. (via Damn Delicious)
16. Tapa of Chorizo or Serrano Ham, Quail Egg and Padrón: Is this an appetizer or breakfast? No matter, we’ll take a whole platter for ourselves, please! (via Wild Greens and Sardines)
18. Deep Fried Ravioli on a Stick: How cool! Frying ravioli gives the pasta just enough structure to be speared. Try this recipe out with your favorite variety — cheese, meat, veggie — or even tortellini. (via Just a Taste)
What foods do you like to serve skewered? Let’s exchange our best party tricks in the comments!