Create All-American Campfire Roasting Sticks For The 4th Of July
Are you gearing up for 4th of July weekend yet? If you’re packing up for a camping trip or a backyard BBQ, celebrate with these all-American themed DIY campfire roasting sticks! They’re the perfect touch of red, white, and blue for your festivities, and they’re super simple to put together. Now to drool over some grilled skewer recipes…
To create a blue striped roasting stick, use masking tape to mask the wooden handle in a striped pattern. For the second roasting stick, apply star stickers in a random pattern on the handle. Cover the metal portion of the sticks with masking tape to protect it from paint.
In a well-ventilated area, spray the wooden handles in light coats. Once the paint is dry, peel the masking tape and stickers off the wooden handles and roast away!
Pretty and patriotic.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
This post has been updated.
- Adulting 101: The 15 Pots and Pans Every Kitchen Should Have ... ›
- How to cook simple & tasty chicken drumsticks - B+C Guides ›
- Our Top 19 Recipes for Appetizers Served on Sticks - Brit + Co ›
- 100 Easy Food On A Stick Options - Brit + Co ›
- Outdoor Entertaining Hosting Essentials For Your Next Party - Brit + Co ›