Struggling with ideas for something? Need some major tech support? Having issues with a DIY project? Now you can ask us anything! If you’ve been with us for a while, this may sound familiar. We actually launched Ask Brit a while back, but it’s time to revive it.
Why are we doing this? We’ve been receiving your emails, wall posts, and Twitter questions, and would like to provide a centralized way for you to continue asking any questions you might have. (It will also help us organize the questions so that we can respond easier!) Not only are we always brainstorming ideas, but we’re also on the web all the time (like, pretty much 24/7) and see all kinds of products, apps and ideas that can make everyday living more efficient, creative and fun. Consider us an idea vault that you can always turn to for help.
Some recent questions that have come our way include:
– Where can I find vintage lace doilies?
– Where do I get a trendy iphone case that will securely attach to my body when I’m out and about?
– What types of rustic materials can I use to fill mason jars? (Answer: Cool Beans!)
– How do I throw a Halloween wedding? (Answer: How to Throw a Sophisticated Halloween Soiree)
– How do you tie a bow tie? (Answer: How to Tie a Bow Tie)
You can ask your very first question right here in this handy form! (Or scroll down to ask your question right in this post!)
We hope we can help you find the answer you’re looking for, and even if we can’t, we can at least get you one step closer. Though we can’t promise we’ll be able to respond to every one of you, we will try our hardest and might even include your question in a future post or video. So, what are you waiting for? Ask away!