Are all your favorite apps starting to feel a little stale? Put down the Candy Crush and Stock app. It might be time for an app refresh. The apps of the week are going to help you be more social, more creative and more efficient. Yahoo Mail has a brand spankin’ new look that is sure to impress (Gmail who?), an app that curates things to see and do based on your locations and Microsoft’s all-new photo social media app. Take a look!
1. Simply: Simply is a nifty new app that ensures you will never be bored. It can tell you what the goings-on are near you by reading your geolocation, but it can also help you stay home so you can Netflix and chill. Whether you feel like going out and catching a nearby comedy show, or you’d rather just ask the app for some Netflix recs, Simply has got you covered.
DL It: Free on iOS
2. Yahoo Mail: Yahoo Mail has gotten a serious makeover — and the new interface is sooo user-friendly. Now you can toggle between multiple mailboxes directly from within the app. Plus, you also have a page that allows you easy access to all your photos + doc attachments. Efficiency FTW!
3. Twist: Microsoft’s latest social media venture is like Instagram + Snapchat + Text Messaging, but it’s also entirely its own entity. Twist allows your pals to send you photos with text, to which you can respond with your own images. Photo social media is really taking off — perhaps it’s the next Facebook?
DL It: Free on iOS
4. Swiftkey Neural Alpha: This is the first keyboard that will READ YOUR MIND. Swiftykey Neural is Swiftkey’s latest experiment in predictive keyboards and utilizes artificial intelligence to give you better and more meaningful suggestions when you’re typing. Sorry, iPhone users, right now Swiftkey Neural is only for Android.
DL It: Free on Android
5. Graphic: Graphic boasts to be a “powerful full-featured vector drawing and illustration application.” The app allows you to create your own designs, do vector drawings and import/export Photoshop files. The best part? You can do this all from the convenience of your iPhone. Pretty cool what technology can do, huh?
DL It: $2.99 on iOS
Will you be downloading any of these apps over the weekend? Did we miss any cool new apps? Let us know in the comments.