6 Wedding Planning Apps for Busy Brides
So you’re getting married (yay!) but haven’t quite mastered the art of wedding planning. No need to take a break from pinning your dream floral arrangements — we have the tech tools that you’ve been dreaming of. Download these apps, and you’ll go from baffled bride to professional planner in no time at all. Put those scraps of paper to better use and seamlessly navigate your way through the planning process with these six wedding apps that lighten the load for busy brides.
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner: This app has a solid following, and we can see why. It’s got everything from a wedding checklist, budget breakdown and countdown feature to hundreds of pretty, Pinterest-worthy images to inspire your wedding details and color palette. We especially love the collaborative tool you can use to compare notes and float ideas with your partner-to-be.
2. Wedding Countdown: A favorite amongst brides with weddings on the horizon, this app counts the days until your big day. But more than that, it’s a must-have tool for tracking important milestones in your schedule and keep the planning momentum going until the big day itself. You’ll be surprised at how quickly the days tick by!
3. WeddingHappy: Clear and simple is the design ethos behind WedHappy. With a practical to-do-list function and a collaboration tool to include your partner, this app has most of the essentials. Its one downfall is a lack of vendor information, but what it lacks in supplier details, it makes up for in clever design. It’s one to download if you’re in the mood for an idle tech browse rather than hardcore wedding planning.
An absolute essential for snap-happy brides, this app stores and shares all of your wedding images in one wonderful place. Friends and family can upload their photos so you can enjoy a complete picture of your day (pun intended!). Plus the app has digital album facilities, so you can print your favorite images and create a truly customized wedding day keepsake. Struggling to display your wedding pics at home? Get creative with our favorite wedding-photo decor ideas.
5. LiveLens: Having a destination wedding can leave couples disappointed when family and friends can’t make the trip. Invite family and friends who can’t make the journey to join a live feed from your wedding to their homes via LiveLens. Anyone can create and share a live video feed of your event as it happens, which means your grams can still enjoy the happy day from the comfort of her own home.
6. Mint: When it comes to weddings, money makes the world go ’round. This app will help you balance the books. Manage your wedding costs by sorting specific expenses, from flowers to the band to the cake, making sure each cost is categorized and accounted for. Regardless of your budget, the app’s planning and notification features ensure that there won’t be any last-minute bills post-honeymoon.