Where to Binge Your Fave Shows Before They Return This Fall
We’re basically in the middle of August already. Meaning students are getting ready to head back to school, one last summer vacay needs to happen and (most important of all) our fave shows are heading back to our smart TV/computer screens. Since there are so many shows — and seemingly endless ways to watch ’em now — we thought it would only be right to provide you with a helpful guide to make binge-watching those series a little easier before weekly watch parties kick into high gear. Check out where to catch all the broadcast network and cable channel shows before they have their season premieres below.
When it comes to the “Eye Network,” you’ve got a variety of options to choose from for your Big Bang Theory, Survivor, The Good Wife et al. pre-premiere viewing. Go straight to the source and sign up for CBS All Access ($5.99/month) to view full episodes of current and retired shows. Select specific episodes or buy an entire season on iTunes and Amazon Instant Video or take your chances with Hulu’s hit-or-miss CBS catalog.
- September 21: The Big Bang Theory (8pm), Scorpion (9pm) and NCIS: LA (10pm)
- September 22: NCIS (8pm) and NCIS: New Orleans (9pm)
- September 23: Survivor (8pm)
- September 25: The Amazing Race (8pm), Hawaii Five-0 (9pm) and Blue Bloods (10pm)
- September 27: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series finale movie (9pm)
- September 30: Criminal Minds (9pm)
- October 4: Madam Secretary (8pm), The Good Wife (9pm) and CSI: Cyber (10pm)
- November 5: Mom (9pm) and Elementary (10pm)
- September 14: Dancing With the Stars (8pm)
- September 21: Castle (10pm)
- September 22: Fresh Off the Boat (8:30pm)
- September 23: The Middle (8pm), The Goldbergs (8:30pm), Modern Family (9pm), Black-ish (9:30pm) and Nashville (10pm)
- September 24: Grey’s Anatomy (8pm), Scandal (9pm) and How to Get Away With Murder (10pm)
- September 25: Last Man Standing (8pm) and Shark Tank (9pm)
- September 27: Once Upon a Time (8pm)
- September 29: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (9pm) and Beyond the Tank (10pm)
NBC’s website doesn’t appear to offer much in the full episode department, so you’re gonna have to go rogue for this one. Head to Hulu, but if that doesn’t work out for you there’s always the trusty streaming outlets iTunes and Amazon Instant Video.
- September 21: The Voice (8pm)
- September 23: Law & Order: SVU (9pm) and The Mysteries of Laura (8pm)
- September 24: The Blacklist (9pm)
- September 30: Chicago P.D. (10pm)
- October 9: Undateable (8pm)
- October 14: Chicago Fire (10pm)
Thanks for making our marathoning easy, Fox. Try out Fox Now on your computer, mobile and more devices. But if for some reason that gives you trouble, you know where to go: Hulu, iTunes or Amazon Instant Video ;)
- September 21: Gotham (8pm)
- September 23: Empire (9pm)
- September 27: Bob’s Burgers (7:30pm), The Simpsons (8pm), Brooklyn Nine-Nine (8:30pm), Family Guy (9pm) and The Last Man on Earth (9:30pm)
- October 1: Bones (8pm) and Sleepy Hollow (9pm)
- October 6: The Flash (8pm) and iZombie (9pm)
- October 7: Arrow (8pm) and Supernatural (9pm)
- October 8: The Vampire Diaries (8pm) and The Originals (9pm)
- October 9: Reign (8pm) and America’s Next Top Model (9pm)
- October 12: Jane the Virgin (9pm)
Not only did Hulu save The Mindy Project, but they also made it easy for people to catch up on the series through Hulu Plus. Watch away.
- September 15: The Mindy Project
Gaga’s coming to the horror show. Catch up on the anthology series and Fargo with FX’s own FXNow. If you’re not into that outlet, try Hulu or Netflix or purchase the entire series on iTunes or Amazon Instant Video.
- October 7: American Horror Story: Hotel (10pm)
- October 12: Fargo (10pm)
- October 11: The Walking Dead (9pm)
What shows will you be bingeing in preparation for their season premiere? Share those titles in the comments.