Morning Buzz! Blac Chyna Reveals Her ADORABLE Baby Bump + More
Happy (just kidding) Monday! From a burgeoning baby bump to a shocking split, check out six of this morning’s trending news items below!
1. Things continue to move quickly in the Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian love story! After JUST learning that the two were expecting a child, the growing baby bump is on full display! Both her and Rob gave us a peek at the bump in their Snapchats, showing Blac Chyna cozy and relaxing. As she should be! At the rate it feels like things are going with these two, we feel like the baby will be born tomorrow!
2. You’ll never believe what Kim Kardashian says she would have been in another life. Kim is looking absolutely stunning on the cover of Australian Vogue this month, wearing an oversized Yeezy tee, custom corset, and natural-looking makeup. But it’s what’s inside that was really noteworthy. When asked what she pictured herself doing in an alternate universe where she wasn’t a millionaire business woman, she answered: “I would be a forensic investigator and live a normal life.” And now we can’t get the visual of her binge watching Forensic Files out of our head…
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Marc Malkin (@marcmalkin) on
3. Kesha performing Lady Gaga’s “Til It Happens to You” will make you cry. During the Humane Society’s Los Angeles Gala on Saturday night, Kesha performed a version of the song that Lady Gaga, accompanied by real-life survivors of sexual assault, performed at the Oscars. “I want to dedicate this song to every man, woman, child, animal that has ever been abused,” Kesha said. Her performance was powerful and emotional, and she struggled to make it through it. Gaga has been publicly very supportive of Kesha’s legal battles against producer Dr. Luke, and after seeing the performance, tweeted, “Killed it, Kesha. I could feel your pain. Girl these boys won’t be in charge forever. The wisdom of women is rising. Let’s get louder.” Goosebumps.
4. Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne split after 33 years of marriage. It’s times like these you begin to question the very world around you. Apparently the split has nothing to do with Ozzy’s addictions — he’s been sober for over three years, after his last round of drug and alcohol problems caused tension in their marriage — but he has agreed to move out of the couple’s house for the time being. Maybe they just need some time apart? We wish everyone involved all the best! (via E! Online, photo by Ian Gaven/Getty)
5. Let this adorable bulldog puppy who LOVES the treadmill be your spirit animal this week. We really needed this, Monday!
6. Quote of the day: “Beyoncé runs the world.” President Obama in Howard University Class of 2016’s commencement speech.
What’s your Monday motivation today? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo!
(Featured image via @blacchyna)