18 Unique Pairs of Black Heels That’ll Go With *Everything*
We’re all about taking classic fashion to a whole new level, and today, we’re starting with basic black heels. Most of you probably already own a pair (if not multiple), and rightfully so — they’re simple enough to go with just about any outfit. That being said, simplicity isn’t the only path to adaptability. The following 18 pairs of black heels are uniquely bold enough to stand out from the crowd, while still maintaining their versatile nature. Scroll on through to find your next go-to pair of heels!
1. Pointed Toe Pumps ($101): These pumps are so striking, from the unique straps to the distinctive snakeskin pattern. We recommend pairing these with a dress or romper so you can show ’em off like nobody’s business.
7. Kayla Fringe Sandals ($149): Take a cue from the fabulous flappers of the ’20s and embrace fringe with open arms. Rather than being flashy, the fringe on these sandals is subtle enough to maintain an overall classy look.
9. Suede Bessie Heels ($79): This is probably one of the most versatile pairs of them all. You can rock ’em all day and all night, and they’d never look out of place.
10. Leather Wooden Platform Clogs ($90): These aren’t what we first think of when we hear the word “clogs,” but that’s probably a good thing. They’re oh-so stylish and have a rockin’ ’70s vibe that we just can’t get enough of.
11. Madewell d’Orsay Heel ($130): If you haven’t checked out Madewell’s pumps and heels, pick up a pair on your next denim + boot run and you can thank us later.
12. Saber Cutout Heels ($135): For those of you who have trouble walking in heels, we’ve found the solution. This heel is both short and in block shape, so there’s no room left for those balancing troubles.
13. Tapune Wedge Sandals ($18): These wedge sandals are capitalizing on the best parts of the revived Birkenstock craze, and we’re not complaining. Think it would be okay to add a comfortable cork layer to all of our shoes?
15. Olga Pumps ($20): The contrast between the black and transparent areas of these pumps is what makes it stand out the most. Transparent sections are also an excellent way to turn a pair of black heels into daytime summer wear.
17. Snake-Effect Mules ($65): Nobody can ever have enough snakeskin patterns in their shoe collection, especially when it serves as the accent material. And on this pair, the snakeskin portion even doubles as more support for your foot.
18. Wlwen Cutout Sandals ($85): We definitely saved the craziest, most edgy pair for last. Everybody’s going to be asking about these from the minute you step out of your front door.
Which pair of black heels would you rock? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)