18 Gift Ideas for Every Brunch Lover on Your List
It’s quite possible that in the event of a face-off between all of the meals of the day, brunch would be the winner — probably by a landslide. From entirely excusable day drinking (hello, there are so many delicious bloody Marys in the world!) to catching up on last night’s events with your BFFs, there’s nothing about brunch to hate and everything to love. In order to maximize your weekend morning enjoyment, we’re sharing the cutest gifts that are perfectly suited for your favorite brunch-lover. Read on, check ’em out and enjoy.
1. Pineapple Bracelet ($16): Pretty dainty jewelry with a nod to yummy fruit? That spells brunch perfection. Toss this golden piece on as you’re rushing out the door and you’ve got the only accessory you need for a dazzling brunch.
2. Tequila Tee ($24): Because… why not! Margarita, anyone?
3. Polka Dot Leggings ($58): Leggings are one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing ever invented. Toss on a flowy tee or pullover, and you’re all set.
4. Semara Carryall Clutch ($44): Long night? Toss in your keys, phone and some form of payment, and you’ve got everything you need for a fabulous brunch perfectly encased in this gorgeous clutch. It also transitions seamlessly from night to day, just in case your meal turns into an all-day adventure.
5. Rather Be Sleeping Tee ($28): For when you can’t possibly conceive of missing out on brunch with your babes, but sleep is still calling you, this tee says it all.
6. Sriracha Tee ($26): All hail the best condiment on the planet. From breakfast to late-night snacks, sriracha is where it’s at.
7. Don’t Waste Time Watch ($16): When the siren call of a lazy weekend starts to sound in the background, this watch will give you a little reminder of the productivity you want to achieve.
8. Como Se Llama Tank ($30): Tex-mex brunch? This tank is absolutely priceless for such an occasion. The overall white color means it’ll match excellently with almost everything, so there’s no thinking involved when coming up with a brunch outfit.
9. Sorry I’m Late Tee ($24): Yikes. But really, it happens to the best of us. And after a great night out with your gal pals, it’s even more likely to occur during the following morning’s brunch date. The mere existence of this tee means you’re not the only one struggling with timeliness.
10. Kale Tee ($20): This expertly spells out our thoughts about brunch. Express your exuberance through a food pun.
11. Honeycomb Earrings ($17): These beauties are about as gorgeous as it gets. The geo print is to die for, and so is the little nod to the yummy amazingness that is honey.
12. Pug Shades Tee ($20): This tee is equal parts adorable and unbelievably rad. It’s sure to spark conversation with your besties and also with cute strangers.
13. Heart Bracelet ($20): Tiny, dainty and golden: This little darling is perfect for everyday wear and also ideal for tossing on before brunch for just a bit of subtle style.
14. Confetti Fanny Pack ($32): Fanny packs are where it’s at when you don’t want to have to deal with carrying anything. Just strap your essentials to your waist and off you go, hands-free and carefree.
15. Donuts Tee ($24): Donuts are amazing ALL of the time, but brunch is where they really shine. This tee expresses the out-of-this-world joy that comes from the unstoppable combo of brunch and donuts at the same time.
16. Dot Tote ($52): Anything you need to bring along, this polka dotted dream tote can carry it. Extra H2O? A change of clothes or shoes? A yoga mat? Check. Check. Check. You can head out for brunch and the whole day at the same time with this spacious tote.
17. Brunch Tee ($28): A list of brunch items could never be complete without a tee that simply says it outright.
18. Green with Envy Earrings ($85): Add all the glam you need with these emerald beauties. Toss them on with an all-black ensemble and you’ve got just the right amount of chic style.
Which of these beautiful pieces is going to accompany you to brunch this weekend? Tweet your answer to us @BritandCo!