Sparkling, snow-capped mountains, woodland scenery, and sprigs of holly nestled in bridal buns are just a few of the many reasons to adore winter weddings. If it’s cold-weather concerns that are putting a damper on your snowy nuptial dreams, these 10 celebrity winter “I dos” will chill your fears in a snap. Keep scrolling and start dreaming of wintry tones, cozy vibes, and wedded bliss.
1. Kate Upton and Justin Verlander: The model-turned-actress tied the knot in a luxe Italian setting in November 2017. As she demonstrates, long-sleeved lace bodices are a major fashion perk of getting hitched in chilly weather.
2. Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley: Back in December 2007, Heigl wed her musician hubby in Utah. They reportedly said their vows as snow fell lightly outside — talk about romantic!
3. Solange Knowles and Alan Ferguson: Queen Bey’s artsy younger sister became a Mrs. in a New Orleans ceremony in November 2014. The pair rode up on white bicycles before the bride donned this winter-approps dress and cape.
4. Troian Bellisario and Patrick Adams: The PLL-alum festivities brought our chilly boho-bride dreams to life in December 2016 when Bellisario sported a spiky crown of crystals and snuggled in a comfy cardi post-ceremony.
5. Witney Carson and Carson McAllister: DWTS‘ Carson said “I do” to her high school sweetheart with a mountain-filled wonderland as the backdrop in January 2016. The wintry perfection was completed by a hot cocoa station at the reception.
6. Daisy Fuentes and Richard Marx: Getting chilled to the bone is worth it for epic nuptial photos like this snap. The actress and her hubs got hitched in a December 2016 ceremony in Aspen, Colorado with plenty of magical snow.
7. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello: November 2015 marked the start of Vergara and Manganiello’s lifelong commitment. Their lavish reception, full of icicle-looking flower chandeliers, took place in Palm Beach, Florida at the luxurious hotel The Breakers.
8. Christy Carlson Romano and Brendan Rooney: The Disney star’s NYE knot-tying featured lots of DIY touches that fully embraced the winter theme, from Romano’s gorgeous, icy hair piece to the smells and tastes of the bash.
9. Genevieve Cortese and Jared Padalecki: The former Supernatural costars wed in a Sun Valley, Idaho ceremony with rustic touches, an outdoorsy feel, and a sprinkle of snowfall to complete their fairy-tale wedding.
10. Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting: The former couple wed in December 2013 following a whirlwind romance. They said their vows alongside glistening chandeliers and girly, pink accents galore.
Whose winter weddings would you like to see? Tell us on Pinterest!