17 Chelsea Boots You Need For Fall
We’re obsessed with Chelsea boots and need a pair for fall. We’re talking about the cute, ankle-hitting booties that are super easy to slip on and off thanks to their fab elastic side panel. The best part? There are tons of variations of this quintessential kick — from heels and flats to formal and casual. Need proof that this spectacular boot exists in droves? Take a peek at fall’s most popular shoe for yourself.
1. Back to Basics ($140): A little western influence does a boot good! Here, baby wooden heels and light brown leather remind us that that’s all we need to rock with our jeans this fall.
2. Chunky and Cute ($78): This all-black shoe featuring platform heels and leather is a look made in rock and roll heaven.
3. Sporty Chic ($629): Who knew all our favorite fall boot colors (we’re looking at you blue suede, black leather and metallic) could combine into one sporty chic kick?
4. Gold Studded ($498): This dressed-up version of the Chelsea boot is so chic, and can be dressed up with a skirt or down with jeans. Love it.
5. Blue Suede Shoes ($107): There’s nothing we love more than blue suede shoes — except blue suede Chelsea boots. And can we just say that those grey socks make this look even better?
6. What a Stud ($353): What’s comfier than ballet flats? These studly boots that are half flats, half Chelsea boot and will cover up ankles on a chilly night.
7. Wear Brown on the Town ($35): Classic is the one word we’d use to describe these fall must-haves. We can envision ’em right now on our annual trip to the apple farm.
8. Heel of Steel ($76): Add a little glamour — or, if you prefer, tough girl swag — to your booties with a metal-plated heel.
9. Red Done Right ($82): These sky-high heels in maroon and black are the perfect statement piece for a weekend night out on the town.
10. Cute Cutouts ($139): There’s something about these light brown and slightly rounded boots that are super feminine — but in a tough girl kind of way.
11. Pattern Fun ($75): Mix up the classic black boot with an in-your-face black-and-white patterned elastic side panel. Reserved in the front, party on the side.
13. Gorgeous in Grey ($295): Let us tell you why we love grey boots: They’re super versatile without being boring. And they help your feet stand out when you’re wearing black tights. Cute!
14. Baby Blues ($65): This deep blue bootie is so dreamy. We’d rock ’em with dark washed jeans or black cigarette pants during a power lunch.
15. Metallic Love ($140): The metallic sheen of this boot ventures into an area of glitz, while the dark hue keeps them totally wearable for every day.
16. Back in Black ($90): We especially love the peek-a-boo style of the elastic side panel, making it easy to slip on (per usual with the Chelsea boot), but in a somewhat more hidden fashion.
17. Seeing Red ($170): Is it just us or is this a little USA-inspired fab? The red side panel, deep navy leather and gold accents are like flags for your feet — in a good way!
Ready, set, shop. No, really: Tell us what pair you liked the most and consider your fall must-have.
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!