10 Creative Ways to Display Your Children’s Art
We get all the feels when our little ones create a masterpiece. After all, a child’s imagination can go to some crazy genius places. But sometimes their creative minds work faster than the real estate space we have on the fridge. If your magnets are sagging under the weight of your little Picasso’s artwork, check out these inventive ways to decorate your home with their artwork. Get ready to turn your house into a gallery space.
1. Clipboards: This clever artist decided to hang her prints in a beautiful clipboard display. Once you’re ready to change the art, it’s as easy as unclipping it and sliding in a new one. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. Shelf Display: Utilize all your wall space in a room and adorn it with shelves. Not everything has to be cohesive to be eye-catching. The art on the shelves will give the room a homey feeling. (via Mer Mag)
3. Frames: Children’s art comes in different shapes and sizes… and so do frames. Take advantage of the variety and make a gallery wall. Next time the kids walk into their crafting room, they will feel inspired. (via Design Improvised)
5. Wood Hangers: If you’ve been looking for a chic way to display your kiddo’s art, then you’ve found it. The neutral color of the wood allows the art to have a larger impact. Be ready to impress your guests. (via Old Brand New)
8. Kid’s Room: Make your tiny tot’s room into his or her own art gallery. These glassless frames are the perfect way to display any art that can’t be contained by two dimensions. (via Yellow Bliss Road)
10. Cork Wall: Turn an entire wall into a work of art. Art doesn’t have to be neatly organized to look great. As soon as your guests walk into the room, they will gasp in awe (and aww!). (via Lisa Romerein)
How do you display your children’s art? Tell us in the comments below.