You’ll Wonder How You Lived Without These Top 5 Costco Frozen Food Finds
When it comes to buying delicious, quick, and convenient frozen meals, you really can’t beat Costco for all your needs. Seriously, our fave bulk store brings its A game when it comes to price and convenience. If you need quick-and-easy dinner recipes for dinner emergencies, it really helps to stock up on some frozen delicacies. And we know EXACTLY what you should be buying this season. Keep these five uber-popular options on hand for next time you’re in a pinch… or just feeling like some frozen fare. There’s no shame in it.
1. Crazy Cuizine Mandarin Orange Chicken: Ordering Chinese takeout is undoubtedly a treat, but it can be a *pricey* habit. Next time you want some OC (that is, orange chicken), reach for this ready-made version. This chicken is super yummy, made without any MSGs or trans fats, and ready in just minutes. So, basically, it’s a win-win-win! (Image via Crazy Cruizine)
2. Marie Calendar’s Chicken Pot Pie: These pot pies are a *major* staple in homes across America, and for good reason. They’re hearty, quick, nourishing, and a TOTAL comfort food. And hey, they contain veggies, so props for eating healthy. (Image via Instacart)
3. Kirkland Signature Italian Sausage & Beef Lasagna: Who doesn’t love a good lasagna? Pretty much no one. Whether you’re a mom trying to please a bunch of picky eaters or a single gal who doesn’t have the time (or, let’s face it, the desire) to cook from scratch, this delicious lasagna dish is going to be a lifesaver. (Image via Costco)
4. Nuevo Grille Carnitas Street Tacos: Taco recipes are one of life’s greatest pleasures, but sometimes, you just don’t have the time on your hands to make them from scratch. Cue these bad boys. Made with decadent pork carnitas and flavorful tomatillo salsa, these tacos are sure to be a *total* crowd pleaser. (Image via Instacart)
5. Trident Alaskan Salmon Burgers: If you’re trying to eat healthy but need a quick, high-protein option, these salmon burgers will be perfect for you. Eat them on a whole grain bun (or on top of salad greens if you’re living the Paleo life) for an uber-healthy and tasty dinner. (Image via Instacart)
Follow us on Pinterest for more quick-and-easy meal ideas and genius food hacks!