16 Creamsicle-Inspired Recipes
You loved it as a kid, and now it’s time to give the classic orange Creamsicle a modern makeover. Whether you’re craving cupcakes, truffles, macarons or more, these 16 recipes are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. So, whip one up for yourself or serve a batch at your next summer party. ‘Cause nothing’s more fun than reliving childhood memories with the help of the latest, greatest dreamy desserts.
4. Coconut Creamsicle Cocktail: As simple to make as it is delightful to sip, this grown up take on the Creamsicle features orange juice, coconut rum and coconut milk. Sound delish? Mix one up tonight for the ultimate drinkable dessert. (viaBeard + Bonnet)
10. Orange Creamsicle Muddy Buddies: While choosing an all-time favorite Chex Mix recipe is next to impossible, this Creamsicle-esque combination definitely makes our top 10. (viaThe Girl Who Ate Everything)
11. Orange Creamsicle Circus Animal Cookies: Remember the frosted animal cookies mom used to pack away inside your lunchbox? Bring those good times back again with this homemade spin on a timeless classic. (viaLemon Tree Dwelling)
12. Orange Dream Dessert Waffles: Bust out that waffle iron! Whether it’s your birthday or you just feel like celebrating your enduring love for all things Creamsicle, this decadent dessert will never disappoint. (viaBuns In My Oven)
16. Boozy Creamsicle Float Shots: Move aside, Jell-O shots! Orange soda, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream-flavored vodka, rainbow sprinkles and marshmallow topping make for one truly marvelous mixture. Bachelorettes, we think you’ve finally met your match. (viaThat’s So Michelle)
Which of these confections would you love to sink your sweet tooth into? Let us know below or on Facebook!