Even if you can’t hire a magical genie as a wedding planner or visit venues aboard a flying carpet, getting married is sure to be one of the wildest rides (and biggest adventures) of your life. To help kick off your journey to happily ever after, we’ve rounded up 15 ideas inspired by Disney’s Princess Jasmine, whose bold, adventurous spirit still shines more than two decades later. Admit it, you still want that pet tiger. Ready to channel her vibe for your big day? Hold on tight, because you’re about to take on a whole new world (we had to) of wedding inspo.
1. Detailed Ornament Invitation ($179+ for 100): Whether you’re celebrating at the Sultan’s palace or an elaborate ballroom in your hometown, this invitation from Wedding Paper Divas sets the tone for an unforgettably chic event.
2. Purple Disney Princess Bridal Jumpsuit + Gown ($999): Are you a daring bride who loves to think outside the box? Skip the classic white dress and go bold with a deep purple, Jasmine-inspired jumpsuit or gown, both part of Alfred Angelo’s Disney Fairy Tale Weddings collection. (Photo via Kurt Wilberding/The Knot)
3. Sheath-Style Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,149): Sophisticated brides seeking a more traditional look can still celebrate Jasmine’s free-spirited vibe in this romantic sheath-style gown, another Disney-Alfred Angelo creation.
4. Shimmering Eyes + Berry Lips: Of course, finding the perfect dress is just one part of creating a beautiful wedding-day look. With shimmering eyes, rich berry lips and a gorgeous jeweled headpiece, you’ll be channeling your inner princess all the way through to the after party. (via Lin + Jirsa)
5. Dramatic Eyeliner + Pink Lips: From the dramatic eyeliner to jewels that seem as if they came straight out of the Cave of Wonders, this stunning look is sure to impress any modern-day prince. (via Big Indian Wedding)
13. Gold, Blue + Purple Tablescape: Aladdin and Jasmine’s wedding would never be complete without a tasty feast for all of their friends. Serve your own loved ones in style by recreating this classy tablescape featuring gold, purple and blue hues. Keep the tables low, and provide lots of pillows for guests to sit on. (via Grey Likes Weddings)
15. Genie-Lamp Cake Topper: It doesn’t get much cuter than a white and gold cake featuring tassel-inspired details and a genie-lamp topper. Your first wish, of course, is to live happily ever after. (via Amy Craft Photography)
How would you channel your inner Jasmine for the big day? Share some magical ideas below.