Everyone has those busy days when you have to grab a protein bar for a breakfast on the go and you skip lunch for a last-minute meeting or project. By the time you get home at the end of the day, you’re tired, you’re hungry and Easy Mac just isn’t gonna cut it. Lucky for you, Spoon University has some satisfying and flavorful dinner recipes that take minimal time and effort.
1. Pizadilla: Merge your two go-to late-night dinners: pizza and quesadillas. No delivery guy can bring you this. Italy and Mexico, grazi and olé. (Photo via Trissa Gurney)
2. Broccoli Cheddar Soup: You only need five ingredients for this recipe, which is basically just liquid cheese — just what you need after a tough day. (Photo via Theo Lee)
3. Rosemary Balsamic Chicken: This easy recipe makes for a classy dinner full of protein and flavor. Indulge in the thick balsamic reduction and succulent chicken. You deserve it. (Photo via Mackenzie Barth)
4. Southwest Burgers: Is there anything more satisfying than a big, beefy burger at the end of the day? No. This recipe will give you a juicy slice of protein with some sharp cheese and a whole bunch of flavor. Nom. (Photo via Bonnie Wu)
5. Turkey Burgers: Not big on beef? Watching your cholesterol? Maybe this turkey burger will tickle your fancy. Best part? Customize it however you want with tomato, lettuce, cheese and any sauce you can imagine. (Photo via Rachel Davis)
6. Spinach, Feta and Almond Orzo: This vegetarian dish is an awesome hybrid between quinoa, rice and pasta, and packs plenty of protein and flavor. (Photo via Kathleen Lee)
7. Baked Salmon: Salmon at home is officially approachable. This recipe boasts being the the easiest salmon you can make, and it tastes super gourmet. (Photo via Yonatan Soler)
8. Brown Sugar Salmon: …But then again, so does this one. We guess you’ll have to try both to find out which is better. (Photo via Laura Palladino)
9. Arugula, Brie and Mushroom Pasta: Sometimes you just really need a carb fix. And cheese. Always cheese. (Photo via Judy Holtz)
10. Ram ‘n’ Cheese: If you just need your go-to comfort food but can’t decide between Easy Mac and Instant Ramen, this recipe is for you. It smells like college and looks like college, but tastes like post-grad. Mmm. (Photo via Caroline Liu)
11. Cacio e Pepe: Or you can pretend like your ramen addiction is kinda fancy. (Photo via Andrew Seah)
12. Brie and Apple Grilled Cheese: A long day requires proper nutrition. Add some fruit into your diet… alongside some cheese. It’s pretty life-changing, comforting and delicious. (Photo via Emily Bloch)
13. Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza: Domino’s guarantees delivery in 30 minutes or less. This pizza guarantees a much tastier option in half the time. Oh, and it’ll make for a great Instagram. (Photo via Andrea Kang)
Do you have any quick and easy dinner recipes? Let us know below in the comments!