Graduation season is upon us again, and with that comes parties (and gift giving). If you’re tasked with coming up with a commencement-worthy menu that can feed a crowd, it doesn’t have to be daunting. We gathered up an assortment of 14 easy recipes that’ll help you celebrate more and stress less throughout the fiesta. With tricks for scaling up dishes, making food ahead of time and even letting your guests do some of the prep in a fun way (score!), everyone is sure to have a splendid time. Who knows, your ingenuity may even start a new graduation tradition!
2. Crispy Buffalo-Style Salmon Sliders: Saucy salmon filets cook up in practically no time at all on the grill or the stovetop. Make your life easier by setting out platters with assorted toppings so guests can assemble their own sliders. (via Half Baked Harvest)
4. Easy Meatballs, Three Ways: Each of these meatball recipes requires no more than three ingredients, so cooking up a batch of each is an absolute breeze. With flavors like sweet barbecue, sesame teriyaki and Thai red curry to choose from, there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy. (via Brit + Co)
5. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Quinoa Casserole: Casseroles are always a great solution for big-batch cooking. This one layers quinoa with mushrooms, chicken and an irresistibly creamy sauce to make an elegant creation worthy of a party. (via Cooking and Beer)
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos: It doesn’t get much easier than slow cooker meals, and these tropical-inspired chicken tacos won’t disappoint. Topped with a bright confetti of mango, avocado and strawberry salsa, they’re ideal for summer celebrations. (via Real Food by Dad)
9. Beef Sliders for a Crowd: Flipping burger after burger on the grill is no bueno for the host. Happily, these ingenious, oven-baked sliders will get your guests fed in practically no time at all, allowing you to mingle and enjoy the party. (via Food Network)
10. Italian Sandwich With Olive Tapenade: Filled with an assortment of antipasti faves, these sandwiches are a great way to transform a meat and cheese platter into the main event. (via Dang That’s Delicious)
11. Healthy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: Super tender pulled pork is wonderful however you serve it up. It’s a great filling for sandwiches or tacos, and also pairs wonderfully with the usual barbecue-joint sides — beans, slaw, potato salad, you name it. (via Kiwi and Bean)
How do you manage cooking for crowds, no matter the holiday? Share your tips, tricks and fave dishes with us below!