It’s finally here! In this Golden Age of television there are so many binge-worthy shows out there, it’s hard to imagine picking winners and losers. How can you decide between dragons, a self-involved Vice President, a prison full of talented women and Matthew McConaughey?! We have no idea, so we’ll be sitting here biting our nails all night, but in the meantime, here’s a peek behind the scenes of the night of TV glam and fame.
1. Sarah Hyland: Nothing like pre-gaming the Emmys with a hot slice of pie! Modern Family‘s Sarah Hyland chows down in full hair and makeup, and we’re pretty sure this makes her our red carpet hero. (via @Sarah_Hyland)
2. Mindy Kaling: She’s killing it in color as usual. We’re pretty sure Mindy has never not looked amazing and this criss-cross number is no exception. Gotta love that metallic detail, and the fact that she’s posing in her office! (BTW, here are some organizational tips, Mindy.) (via @mindykaling)
3. Sarah Hyland’s Mani: You just can’t deny the classiness of a gilded French Tip mani. Sarah Hyland is certainly upping her mani game for the Emmys in hopes of taking home another win with the cast of Modern Family. (via @therealsarahhyland)
5. Kelly Osbourne: Tonight, Kelly’s jewels of choice are gold Beladora baubles. Who says you only have to have one statement ring, anyway? After the purple faux hawk, we think you’re entitled to as many statements as you want. (via @kellyosbourne)
6. House of Cards Cast: This is the kind of party bus we want to be on! The cast of House of Cards carpooled in the only kind of vehicle that could hold (almost) all of them. Fingers crossed, Francis Underwood makes an appearance tonight. (via @houseofcards)
7. Allison Williams: Sofia Vergara has been on an intense Emmy workout for weeks. Meanwhile, Allison Williams of Girls “carbo-loaded” last night to the tune of bolognese pasta. No offense, Sofia, but this looks way better than the gym. (via @aw)
11. Jesse Tyler Ferguson: This couple basically outshines the Emmy statue. Leave it to
Mitch Jesse to pull out the checkered suit for that extra bit of personality on a special occasion classic. (via @jessetyler)
20. William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman: We always knew that Bill was a gentleman, but this is too much! He’s carrying his wife, actress Felicity Huffman’s Louboutins down the red carpet. It seems chivalry is far from dead. (via @hjean14)
23. Lena Dunham: Lena’s fabulous Giambattista Valli gown barely fits in the car! This dress is just layers upon layers of ombre tulle, like the gown we dreamed of as young ballerinas. Way to make our childhood wardrobe come to life, Lena. And congrats on the platinum blonde update! (via @officialautumndewilde)
24. Aaron Paul: Can you guess whose hand this is in the mani cam? Well he doesn’t have a mani, that’s for sure. Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul is nothing if not adventurous, but next time he should at least try to add a touch of sparkle. (via @BuzzFeed)
Are you watching the Emmys tonight? Tweet us your favorite moment (and who has YOUR vote!) @BritandCo!