Beauty Hack: 26 Ways to Line Your Lids
Looking for a beauty hack to enhance your peepers? How about 26 of them? Whether you need an understated daytime look, or you’re looking to wow at your next party, we’re outlining a generous handful of eyeliner tips and tricks. So line your lids with your desired color, prep your brows, and round out the look with flawless foundation. You’ll be turning heads all day and night long.
4. Brighten Eyes: If you’re a natural gal who’s feeling a little sleepy, no one needs to know it. Just follow this easy trick. Apply a beige-colored liner to your lower inner rim, and you’re suddenly wide awake. (via Total Beauty)
6. Smudged Wraparound: Chances are, you rocked the ring-around-the-eye liner back in high school. But you probably didn’t understand smudging. (If you did, you were more advanced than we were.) Either way, let’s all consider this an education. Smudging is essential if you don’t want to look like an angsty teen. (via Total Beauty)
10. Winged Tip: Nah, we’re not talking about shoes. We’re talking about Angelina Jolie’s preferred technique. Execute with ease, and we’re sure a Brad Pitt of your very own will soon be knocking on your door. (via Total Beauty)
11. Straight as an Arrow With a Space Below: The future has arrived, and it’s this look with a very non-catchy name. Can someone please rename it? We’re thinking Fierce would cover it. (via Cosmopolitan)
14. Sofia Loren’s Look: You better believe we’re paying tribute to Miss Loren. Because, let’s face it. The lady knows how to rock eyeliner. And these swoon-worthy cat eyes are the thickest yet. (via Cosmopolitan)
Got a go-to beauty hack worth sharing? Tell us about it in the comments below.
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.