12 Cozy Pillows and Blankets for Fall
‘Tis the season to get excited for colder weather! Starbucks is already offering pumpkin-flavored everything (SCORE), tartan prints are dominating the catwalk and we’re eyeing leather boots and fuzzy socks like it’s actually cold outside. When it comes to making your house enviably cozy, we’ve got you covered (har har) with bold blankets and plush pillows — all available to check out at Re:Make SF, too! Here are our 12 favorite picks.
1. Diamond Organic Throw Blanket ($62): Nothing says autumn like a good pumpkin colored (or flavored) product. Hand-loomed in Turkey, this throw can double as a heavy scarf on those especially blustery days.
2. Geo Pillow ($48): Have we mentioned our love of triangles here at Brit + Co? This pillow is sure to provide a colorful geometric pop to any sofa in need.
3. Lula Quilt ($220): Wake up with this bright and sunny and oh-so-yummy quilt, hand block-printed and hand-stitched in India. It also happens to be reversible, so you can easily revamp your bed with just a quick flip.
4. Yellow Triangles Pillow ($32): Because one triangle-laden pillow is just never enough. Look at that brilliant yellow! Color us excited :)
5. Blissful Organic Turkish Towel ($32): This throw/towel/wrap is the perfect textile for the between-season transition: Not too heavy for those still-sweltering September days, but soft enough to whip out when you want to snuggle up.
6. Broken Stripe Pillow ($45): What’s black and white and striped all over? And soon to be your favorite pillow? This guy! :)
7. Vintage Printed Ikat Pillow ($68): We’re delighted that Ella Lou snagged these gorgeous vintage pillows at the famous Turkish bazaar in Istanbul, because now we have a chance to scoop ‘em up at Re:Make SF!
11. Between the Lines Pillow ($32): This subtle pattern will provide a little texture and movement to your couch. It’s also a great pattern to pair with louder prints.
12. Dot Block-Printed Scarf ($45): Okay, we know this isn’t really a blanket – but that doesn’t make this textile any less essential for fall. I mean. We should start calling scarves mobile blankets, don’t you think? (Also available in the B+C Shop btw!)
Which snuggly textile will you scoop up? Tell us in the comments below!
Haven’t registered for Re:Make SF yet? Be sure to snag your FREE ticket here!