22 Delish Desserts Disguised as Fruit
Sound the alarms, ladies and gents, because we’ve stumbled upon what’s probably the most awesome way to eat fruit. Smoothies? Nah. Mixed into yogurt? Nope. Sprinkled atop your favorite morning cereal? Not even close. Okay, okay, we won’t keep you waiting in anticipation any longer. The new, totally rad way to eat fruit? Skipping the “fruit” altogether and chowing down on some fruit-shaped desserts! Sure, it might be cheating of sorts, but when you get a gander at the fabulous fruit-ed out sweets we’ve rounded up to share with you, we think you’ll be pleased as pie with this brand new way to add a little fruit to your life.
2. Pineapple Cake: This sunny little guy is great for not only brightening up your day, but for filling your belly with yums. That is, if you can bring yourself to cut into that smiley pineapple face. (via Coco Cake Land)
4. Lemon Macarons With White Chocolate Ganache: Macarons are a dessert favorite for many reasons — fab colors, tastiness, they’re bite-sized. But, these lemon-shaped goodies take this cookie-esque confection to a whole level of wantability. (via 6 Bittersweets)
15. Pineapple Cheese Ball: Did we make you pause for sec with this one? Yeah, a cheese ball isn’t typically what you’d think of as “dessert,” but trust us when we say that this creation is sweet enough to count. Serve with a dessert wine and you’ve got yourself an after dinner treat for your fancy dinner party. (via Just a Pinch)
19. Pineapple-Shaped Sugar Cookies: Well, that does it. We’ve found the theme for out next party — these pineapple cookies are reason enough alone to throw on some party hats and celebrate! (via The Alison Show)
21. Strawberry Macarons: We’re not sure if you’ve noticed yet (who are we kidding, of course you have!), but fruit-shaped macarons are pretty much the neatest things ever. Especially when they take on the form of teeny tiny strawberries. (via Little Big Company)
How will you indulge in a little “fruit”? Share your favorite dessert pick (or one of your own) with us below!