Bust out that Presidents of The United State CD circa 1996, because today we’ve got so many things to do with those millions of peaches. From cakes to ice cream to salsa — stone fruit is in season, and these recipes should be at the top of your must-make list for the rest of the summer.
2. Peach Fruit Roll Ups With a Surpirse: Never ever, ever, ever, ever will we be too old for fruit rollups. Make like this blogger and roll ‘em up for the kids or your partner with a sweet message lining the paper. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
3. Skinny Mango and Cream Smoothies: This blogger usually does a beer pairing with all of her recipes, but with this one, she refrained for the sake of skinny smoothie lovers everywhere. (via Cooking and Beer)
4. Peach Cinnamon Chip Ice Cream: Our very own Tessa Huff made this recipe in honor of her big love for stone fruit. And in Tessa’s opinion, no recipe is complete without a little spice, so cinnamon it is. (via Brit + Co)
8. Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Grilled French Toast: A summer rule: All meals must be made on a grill. This breakfast recipe will make sure all your breakfasts abide. (via Half Baked Harvest)
10. Peach Cupcake: Light, moist, fruity cake topped with sweet creamy buttercream is what you need to whip up for your next picnic… or for your next it’s-Tuesday-night-and-I-want-a-freaking-cupcake adventure. (via Oh Sweet Day)
11. Grilled Stone Fruit + Almond Mascarpone Dip: By now we all know that grilling fruit is a wonderful thing, right? Forget three-layer cakes, this is your new go-to dessert when guests are coming over. (via Dessert for Two)
12. Toasted Pecan Pancakes With Brown Butter Bourbon Peachy Syrup: Bourbon for breakfast? Well, if you insist. (via Baking A Moment)
13. Peach Dump Cake: Admittedly, the name isn’t the most appetizing, but here are a few things that are: This cake is gluten-free, it forgoes the butter in exchange for olive oil and it can be made with just one pan. If the thought of washing all those dishes has stopped you from baking in the past, there’s nothing stopping you now. (via Brit + Co)
15. Roasted Peach and Yogurt Popsicles: Read ‘em — roasted peaches, honey, yogurt and vanilla. That’s all it takes for you to have this frozen treat sitting pretty in your freezer. (via One a Sweet Sugar Rush)
16. Braised Spare Ribs: Peaches are at their prime right now. But when winter comes, they’re not going to be as delish. When you get the stone fruit craving in December, reach for this recipe that uses canned goods —- but remember to stick with the fresh stuff while the getting’s good! (via Brit + Co)
17. Honey Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa: Move over oatmeal. There’s a new morning grain in town. This recipe can really be topped with anything, but blackberries, strawberries, grapes and peaches are a winning combination. (via Simple Healthy Kitchen)
What are you making with peaches this summer? Let us know in the comments below!