17 Fruity Cocktail and Mocktail Recipes
Summer just got better. That’s because these 17 fruit-infused cocktails and mocktails aren’t just a way to cool down from the heat, they’re absolutely delicious. Infuse your lemonades, punches and cocktails with fresh summer fruit — from berries to lemons — and you’ve got a mix of drinks that are sweet, tart, citrusy and 100% delightful. You’ll feel like you’re on a beach getaway, even if you’re just indulging in a sweet sip after work.
2. Boozy Strawberry Basil Lemonade: If lemonade stands of yesteryear sold this stuff, we’d be broke! After downing a glass of this herby strawberry lemonade, mixed with strawberry-flavored vodka, you’ll be back for seconds, trust us. (via Fab Fatale)
3. Ginger Berry Sangria: We don’t have to tell you sangria comes loaded with fruit. But this version gets extra points for using seasonal summer berries and ginger for a spicy kick to pair down the sweetness. (via Lynsey Loves Food)
5. Pineapple Agua Fresca: Just waiting for an escape to the islands? Get there by pureeing a pineapple with lime, then combining it with water and rum to create this tropical beverage. (via PDX Food Love)
7. Frozen Watermelon Nojito: Skip the rum with this mojito. You’ll still get all the minty flavor you love. Rather than using lime, it’s blended with frozen watermelon and coconut milk. (via Begin Within Nutrition)
11. Watermelon Jalapeño Cooler: You don’t need any booze in this drink. That’s because you’ll get enough of a kick from the jalapeño syrup in the mocktail and candied jalapeños on top. Good thing you’ve got watermelon to balance out the heat. (via Cafe Lynnylu)
13. Raspberry-Rhubarb Collins Party Punch: Throwing a backyard bash? Make one big batch of this light punch, loaded with raspberries, rhubarb, lemon and lime. We promise there won’t be a single drop left. (via Simple Bites)
14. Triple Berry Infused Vodka Lemonade: The fruity flavor of this lemonade comes from homemade berry vodka. Infuse your booze with this recipe, which calls for raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, then pour it into a mason jar full of lemonade. (via A Happy Food Dance)
16. Mango and Orange Punch: Move over Orangina, we’ll have a bottle of this citrus drink instead! Get all your good vitamin C from pureed mangos and oranges, and get your fizz from soda water. (via Daily Cooking Quest)
Feeling fruity? Tell us what your go-to poolside drink is below or Tweet us your fave recipe @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)