17 Fruity Cocktail and Mocktail Recipes
Summer just got better. That's because these 17 fruit-infused cocktails and mocktails aren't just a way to cool down from the heat, they're absolutely delicious. Infuse your lemonades, punches and cocktails with fresh summer fruit — from berries to lemons — and you've got a mix of drinks that are sweet, tart, citrusy and 100% delightful. You'll feel like you're on a beach getaway, even if you're just indulging in a sweet sip after work.
2. Boozy Strawberry Basil Lemonade: If lemonade stands of yesteryear sold this stuff, we’d be broke! After downing a glass of this herby strawberry lemonade, mixed with strawberry-flavored vodka, you’ll be back for seconds, trust us. (via Fab Fatale)
3. Ginger Berry Sangria: We don’t have to tell you sangria comes loaded with fruit. But this version gets extra points for using seasonal summer berries and ginger for a spicy kick to pair down the sweetness. (via Lynsey Loves Food)
5. Pineapple Agua Fresca: Just waiting for an escape to the islands? Get there by pureeing a pineapple with lime, then combining it with water and rum to create this tropical beverage. (via PDX Food Love)
7. Frozen Watermelon Nojito: Skip the rum with this mojito. You’ll still get all the minty flavor you love. Rather than using lime, it’s blended with frozen watermelon and coconut milk. (via Begin Within Nutrition)
11. Watermelon Jalapeño Cooler: You don’t need any booze in this drink. That’s because you’ll get enough of a kick from the jalapeño syrup in the mocktail and candied jalapeños on top. Good thing you’ve got watermelon to balance out the heat. (via Cafe Lynnylu)
13. Raspberry-Rhubarb Collins Party Punch: Throwing a backyard bash? Make one big batch of this light punch, loaded with raspberries, rhubarb, lemon and lime. We promise there won’t be a single drop left. (via Simple Bites)
14. Triple Berry Infused Vodka Lemonade: The fruity flavor of this lemonade comes from homemade berry vodka. Infuse your booze with this recipe, which calls for raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, then pour it into a mason jar full of lemonade. (via A Happy Food Dance)
16. Mango and Orange Punch: Move over Orangina, we’ll have a bottle of this citrus drink instead! Get all your good vitamin C from pureed mangos and oranges, and get your fizz from soda water. (via Daily Cooking Quest)
Feeling fruity? Tell us what your go-to poolside drink is below or Tweet us your fave recipe @BritandCo!