12 Gifts for People Who Can’t Get Enough Crystals in Their Life
Job problems, money issues, relationship drama: There’s a crystal for that. Even though crystal healing and using crystal vibrations to influence our lives isn’t a new concept by any sense, our mainstream culture is officially obsessed with crystals. Whether people really believe in their power to help us in our personal lives, or if they just like the way they look, we can’t deny that those sparkly gems are pretty irresistible — especially in our beauty products, our fashion, and even tattooed on our bodies. While we definitely don’t expect you to get some fresh, crystal-inspired ink (if you don’t want to), you can still deck out your home with shiny, glittery goodness.
1. Selenite Crystal Lamp ($49): Move over, Himalayan salt lamp. Bask in the soothing glow of this selenite lamp, which is said to activate the Crown chakra for better memory and tranquility.
2. Ariana Ost Pyrite Crystal Mobile ($120): Pyrite may not be gold (hence the name Fool’s Gold) but it sure looks pretty when it’s hung in this mobile. Let it glisten in the window so it catches the sunlight.
3. JIC Gem Natural Sliced Agate Coaster ($23, Set of 4): You’ve probably seen agate slab coasters all over Pinterest and Instagram, but never knew where to get your own set. We can’t think of a prettier place to rest your drink of choice.
4. ‘Sorry, I Can’t, I Have To Charge My Crystals’ Mug ($18): You can’t just *buy* a crystal and expect it to work. Crystals take lots of love and dedication, including “charging” them in various ways to reap their benefits. Sorry, we’d love to go out, but we have to bathe our new rose quartz in the light of the moon.
5. Amethyst Tea Light Candle Holder ($50): Give your home a little mood lighting with a touch of sparkle. This genuine amethyst candle holder makes a beautiful tea light for those nights when you need to recharge.
6. Glacce Crystal Elixir Water Bottle ($80): These specially crafted water bottles claim to infuse your H2O with the energizing properties of raw crystals. Each type bottle represents a different effect the crystal has: white quartz for clarity, rose quartz for unconditional love, amethyst for balance and protection, and smoky quartz for grounding and relaxation.
7. Arabella Crystals Amazonite Crystal Candle ($27): Chances are, if you’re a crystal lover, you’re also a candle lover. And this candle is the best of both worlds. Inspired by the “communicative” crystal Amazonite, it fills your home with the scents of green tea, lemongrass, and musk.
8. UO Himalayan Salt Massage Stone ($8): Massage away your tension with this Himalayan crystal salt stone that’s shaped to easily roll over your muscles for maximum relaxation. You can also heat it in the microwave or chill it in the freezer for extra therapeutic effects.
9. Earthy Stone Treasures Quartz Crystal Night Light ($24+): These raw gemstone lights can give off good vibrations and soft light as you fall asleep. Plus, the LED light doesn’t get hot, so you don’t run the risk of damaging your crystal when you use it.
10. CrownWorks Clear Quartz Crystal Comb ($170): Beauty rituals and crystals become the ultimate self-care when you treat your tresses with this clear quartz comb. Gently brush it through your hair with intention to help you relax at the end of a long day.
11. Blossom and Ivy Pink Crystal Tote Bag ($12): Finally, a tote bag that’s worthy of carrying all your gems. This pretty, painted bag shows off your number one obsession.
12. Bakerology Crystal Cookie Cutter ($8): Have a cookie decorating party sponsored by your ultimate passion. Cut out cookies and decorate them to look like your favorite stones, whether it’s rose quartz, amazonite, or obsidian.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.