15 Glitzy Hair Accessories to Sparkle Your Way into 2015
Just as we were getting off the glee of unwrapping our holiday presents, we’re getting giddy about the last holiday of 2014 — that’s right, New Year’s Eve! We can’t wait to break out the sequins, throw confetti everywhere and sip on champs. Keep scrolling for the sparkliest hair accessories we could find to glam up your party dress. ‘Tis the season, right?
1. Starry Night Headband ($28): We’re ready for a fantastic year in 2015; it’s in the stars.
2. Matchstick Bobbies ($32): All that teasing and curling needs a little extra support (because hairspray can only do so much) and these sparklers will add the perfect touch of class and sass.
3. REIF x BLTN Bun Cuff ($215): A bit of a splurge and light on the sequins, but ultimately to die for, this unique hair accessory will rock you all year long.
4. Crystal Queen Crown ($38): If signature mermaid waves are your go-to look, rock them one last time with this majestic crown. Then book an appointment to #cleartheshoulders and rock a LC-lob — because new year, new ‘do.
5. Jeweled Floral Comb ($78): All it takes is one knockout piece to take your everyday updo to the next level.
6. Feelin’ Jazzed Hair Pins ($8): While we’re super pumped to see what the new year brings, we love to rock Gatsby-esque duds to celebrate. Because we like to party like it’s 1920.
7. Stars Above Metallic Headband ($35): Whether you’re planning on celebrating in a swanky lounge or braving the cold to watch the ball drop, wrap this super stellar headpiece to amp up your #NYEselfie game.
8. Baguette Hair Clip ($13): We’re planning on rocking a glitzy eye makeup look, and this minimalist barrette will only highlight our best features.
9. Illiana Pearl Headband ($25): We were always under the impression that fireworks were an outdoor attraction until this tiara caught our eye.
10. Glitz for the Best Headband ($7): Just a touch of pizzazz never hurt anybody. Tuck this headband into a fancy pants updo or keep it low key with tousled waves.
11. Jeweled Long Comb ($78): Gems are our jam. Work this beauty into a Bardot-inspired half updo or a twisted low bun for a stunning look.
12. Nita Hair Clip ($15): You put a lot of thought into your NYE outfit, so let the detail of your embellished dress sparkle and shine by keeping hair and makeup sleek and simple.
13. Before Sunrise Headpiece ($118): It’s the one night of the year when everyone parties until the sun comes up, despite varying time zones. Party on in a long-sleeved sheath with this Cleopatra-esque headpiece to feel like modern-day royalty.
14. Tulle Flurry Clip ($32): Rocking a fit and flare dress on Thursday night? Tuck this vintage-inspired clip behind those sleek waves to amp up the charm.
15. Metal Alligator Hair Claw ($12): You’ll need a stylish accessory to keep that tousled low chignon on lockdown while you’re out on the dance floor. This metallic clip features an engraved detail and is available in two finishes, silver and brass.
What style will you wear to welcome the new year? We want to see your holiday ‘do! Tag us on Instagram at @britandco.