Stay Gold With 17 Gilded Office Accessories
With Princess Charlotte making headlines for her most recent adorable photos session, we find ourselves asking the same question we did when we saw Kate and William on that balcony four years ago: why aren’t we princesses again? Luckily, for all those royal wannabes (ourselves included!), these 17 gold desk accessories are sure to transform your office into Buckingham Palace in no time.
1. Found by B + C Gold Whale Mini Stapler ($14): With kids in the royal house, we’d bet Kate and Will and are putting some fun into their Winter home. This gold whale stapler is equal parts royal-chic and tot-friendly.
2. Papyrus Gold Bar Block Notepad ($9): Although we probably can’t afford the real thing, we’ll settle for this gold bar-turned-notebook. With over 300 golden sheets, it’s the perfect gift for the friend who has everything.
3. Papyrus Precious Metals Fine Tip Metallic Markers ($8): Whether you use them for everyday grocery lists or your weekend DIYs, these deco-style felt tip markers in silver and gold will make writing glamorous again. Pro Tip: They are great for writing on glass or dark paper!
4. Kate Spade Gold Dots Pencil Pouch Set ($30): Classic, regal and downright royal, this Kate Spade pencil pouch belongs in a palace. Each pouch comes with two bridge pencils, an eraser, a ruler and a pencil sharpener.
5. Kate Spade Bow Paper Clips ($12): Even a black tie affair deserves a bit of gold. Keep your desk classy with these modern bow paper clips from Kate Spade New York.
6. Anthropologie Metallic Idiom Pencil Case ($24): Give your pencils a royal carriage with a gilded leather pencil case inscribed with a princess-worthy truth: It’s as good as gold.
7. Oh, Hello Friend Crane Craft Scissors ($14): Get crafting with these antique-style craft scissors shaped like a crane. Gold plated and made of stainless steel, they’re sure to give you golden inspo for your next project.
8. Anthropologie Metallic Idiom Ruler ($10): This metallic ruler in gold, silver and copper reminds you of life’s most important things.
9. Khristian A. Howell Gold Foil Stripe Acrylic Tray ($70): Stash your important documents on this sleek and sophisticated acrylic tray featuring a faux gold foil print insert.
10. Poppin Gold Card Case ($6): Business cards deserve some royal treatment too. Slip them into this beautiful gold envelope-style carrying case to impress everyone at your next networking event. Bonus: The inside of the case is bright neon pink!
11. Poppin Gold Mini Soft Cover Notebooks ($8): These mini notebooks are perfect for impromptu sketches, instant inspirations and important reminders, all while looking fabulous in gold.
12. ModCloth Really Spot My Back Battery Pack ($35): Supercharge your devices with this battery pack fit for royalty. Its gold and white design can match just about any phone case while adding a necessary dose of regal charm.
13. Threshold Gold Wire Magazine Holder ($9): Odds are you won’t be reading about yourself in the tabloids. Instead, you can still store your juicy royal-stalking mags in this retro-style magazine holder.
14. Pottery Barn Frog Prince Catchall ($23): It just takes one kiss (or receipt) to turn this little gold frog catchall into a dreamy prince charming. Best of all, 50 percent of the profits of each catchall sold will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to help support research and treatment for life-threatening diseases.
15. Paperchase Rabbit Gold Slim Pen ($11): Confirm your ball invitations in style with this gold pen featuring a rabbit embellishment. Don’t be fooled by its slimline design: This pen actually has some weight to it, making it lovely to write with.
16. Paperchase Gold Angel Wing Round Large Gift Box ($10): Hide all of your important royal affairs in this gorgeous round gift box with an elegant gold foil and glitter angel wing print.
17. Happy Plugs Earbuds in Gold ($29): Whether you’re listening to a chamber opera or Adele’s album on repeat, these deluxe-edition happy plugs will have you bopping like a queen.
Which gold desk accessory is your fave? Let us know on Twitter at @BritandCo!