12 Grilled Veggie Recipes to Get You Fired Up
BBQ season is upon us, the weather is beautiful and we can’t bear to be indoors any longer. And there really is no better way to make the most of the summer sunshine and long nights than by throwing our meals on the grill. The added flavor from cooking over a burning fire is something to savor and, although we love our meat, there are tons of ways to eat veggies when the grill’s involved. So fire it up… here are 12 grilled veggie recipes that are sure to please.
2. Grilled Asparagus + Corn Potato Salad: No more of the same old potato salad. We’re shakin’ things up by grilling the veggies first and adding a tangy lemon dill dijon dressing. (via She Likes Food)
4. Grilled Summer Salad With Greek Vinaigrette: Your favorite summer veggies, including eggplant and zucchini, paired with a delicious greek vinaigrette makes for a seriously tasty salad. And almonds add a delightful crunch, too. (via Little Broken)
5. Herbed Portobellos With Fontina Grilled Vegetables: Grilled portobello mushrooms are not just for vegetarians anymore! All of your friends will be getting in line to try these gorgeous stuffed veggies. (via No Gojis No Glory)
7. Summer Fresh Vegetable Lasagna: A lasagna recipe that’s chock full of veggies, takes only 30 minutes to make and doesn’t need to be baked… this is definitely your go-to meal for summer dinner parties. (via Simple Healthy Kitchen)
8. Grilled Asparagus + Herbed Feta Tart: A light and lovely tart that’s surprisingly easy to put together. The balsamic vinegar, olive oil and feta will make you feel like you’re on the Italian Riviera. (via Bite by Michelle)
10. Grilled Chard Salad With Crispy Chickpeas: Eating your greens is no longer a challenge thanks to this tasty grilled chard salad. The added crispy chickpeas and eggs give it a boost of protein. (via Betsy Life)
11. Grilled Vegetable Fajitas: Gluten-free and vegan friendly, these vegetable fajitas are a fun and simple way to eat healthy. Plus Mexican food always gives us the perfect excuse to drink a margarita! (via A Couple Cooks)
12. Grilled Vegetable Pizza: No one can resist a delicious and cheesy slice of pizza. And when it’s full of healthy veggies like zucchini and yellow squash, you can indulge guilt-free! (via Breanna’s Recipe Box)
What’s your favorite way to grill veggies? How often do you BBQ during the summer? Let us know in comments below.