From the neighborhood candy crawl to the cubicle, win major brownie points this Halloween by handing out goodies in the cutest and most creative ways. Keep on scrolling to find some of our favorite and the most innovative goody-bag projects on the ‘net.
1. Candy Corn Favor Pouch: Candy corn in candy corn: so meta. Make these tear-open pouches for all your guests to take on the go. (via Tell Love and Chocolate)
2. Mummy Pillow Boxes: You can take this basic pillow box template and use it to make just about anything… ghosts, goblins, monsters or bats. (via Lines Across)
3. Ghost Treat Boxes: So simple and too cute, this is a new take on our old favorite — Casper. (via Minieco)
4. Sparkly Treat Bags: Here’s an easy DIY template to make glitter emblems on canvas bags. (via The Tomkat Studio)
5. Monster Treat Bags: One-eyed cuteness — it’s in the bag. (via Design Eat Repeat)
6. Dead Man’s Bones Dog Treats: Dressing up your pooch and parading him around is a Halloween must. Reward your four-legged trick-or-treaters with this treat bag. (via Delovely Details)
7. Trick or Treat Bags: These bags are easy to stitch together, even if you don’t have much sewing experience. (via Lil Blue Boo)
8. Witch’s Broomstick Bag: Finally, we’ve found a craft the Sanderson Sisters would approve of. (via Lolly Jane)
9. Batty Takeout Box: For extra large goodies, like your world-famous Halloween cupcakes, you’re going to need a bigger goody bag. Save these for the winners of the costume party. They’re the only ones who really deserve to sink their teeth into your cupcakes anyway. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
10. Bat Pillow Box: Another take on the pillow box, this one will give you wings. (via Create Celebrate Explore)
11. Spider Bag: Stencil this pattern on paper bags in different colors, or use glitter. (via Skip to My Low)
12. Boo Bags: These may look complicated, but this is strictly a press-print and iron-on affair. (via Love. Obsess. Inspire.)
13. Toxic Treat Bags: Umm… is this supposed to make your friends want to eat your treats? We’ll let you decide. (via The Idea Room)
14. Mummy Treats: Googly eyes are everything. (via Mom Outnumbered)
15. Polkadot Bags ($9): No time to DIY? No problem. These little guys have got you and your sweets covered.
What are you putting your tricks and treats in? Let us know in the comments below!