8 Beauty Hacks to Hide Your Holiday Party Hangover
With all the warm and fuzzies this season brings, we think it is fair to assume that most of us will be present at an end-of-year toast or two, and indulge in our share of fancy holiday cocktails. With that comes the not so warm and fuzzy morning the next day! So we’re here with hangover beauty remedies that will make you look like you *actually* got eight hours of sleep last night, some of which will even help you feel better. Follow this morning-after regimen to get your game face back, hair of the dog not included.
1. Acure Facial Creme Argan Oil + Mint ($15): So you woke up with that drowsy, not sure if you are still a little tipsy feeling. The best way to quickly snap out of it is to start off with a *minty* oil-based face wash. The cool mint and hydrating oils will feel like you’re washing away last night’s good (bad) decisions all the while replenishing radiance after the toll of icky toxins.
2. Punch Eye Anti-Aging, Brightening Cream ($32): Next you are going to need to tend to that area around your eyeballs — it’s always a tell-all of your debaucherous shenanigans. This organic eye cream is a number one seller (bonus: it’s affordable!) and has all the goodness you need to help with puffiness and dark circles fairly fast.
3. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer ($43): Now reach for a lightweight tinted moisturizer, beacause we all know the last thing you want is a face full of heavy product. This long-wearing formula has an illuminating agent that will give your skin a hydrated glow. An insta-fix!
4. Too Faced- Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer ($30): So you’ve hacked a dewy glow, now it’s time to add some color to your partied-out face. Grab a natural-looking bronzer for a quick fix like this little gem, packed with two tones to use individually or blended together. Quickly sweep your cheekbones, along your hairline, down along your jaw bone and in the crease of your eyes to add that flush dimension back to your money maker.
5. Benefit Bella Bamba 3D Brightening Blush ($40): If you do nothing else on this list, do not skip this step! Blush is one of the best disguises for all things on your face. This brightening watermelon color will immediately add the life back to your face and may even score you a few complements in passing.
7. Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief Eye Drops ($8): You def do not want to use this type of product daily, but it is so good to keep on hand for these kind of dire situations. It immediately relieves the dryness and the tired.
8. bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Eye Gel ($50): Trust us, you’ll be happy you splurged on this on-the-go pick-me-up come 3PM, whether you went drinking the night before or not. Pop it out of your purse and apply the caffienated gel under your eyes for an invigorating lifting effect that will brighten tired eyes instantly.