7 Hostess Gifts for Holiday Foodies
Attending a half-dozen holiday parties this season? Then you’re going to need to stock up on hostess gifts, and we’re heading straight to the heart… aka the stomach! :) We’ve teamed up with Hallmark to share seven great gifts for any holiday hostess. Whether you’re looking for a festive way to bring a little bubbly, know that your fave hostess is in need of some new linens or just want to give her something sweet, there’s something on this list for all of your parties.
You can jet on over to your local Hallmark store to find all of these products in person. Not sure where the closest store is? Head to Hallmark.com to find yours.
1. Handcrafted Peppermint Bark ($14.95): Minty peppermint bark is a holiday classic, and we can never get enough. This retro-inspired packaging will make the recipient feel nostalgic, perhaps for the peppermint bark her grandma used to make.
2. Holiday Tea Towels ($14.95): Laughing, twinkling and late-night revelry are all par for the course when it comes to the holidays. This pair of tea towels will go with any holiday table setting, and may even save the day when those inevitable spills happen.
3. Festive Oven Mitts ($12.95): How adorable are these? Perfect for checking on Christmas cookies, pies and other yummy baked goods.
4. Snowflake Measuring Cups ($19.95): Speaking of baked goods, your prep station should also be on theme at this time of year. Even though they’re wintery, we’d be happy to use these all year round.
5. Recipe Box + Loaf Pan ($24.95): This gift set comes with a mini loaf pan and a box of recipes to go with it. Handy, helpful and holiday-ready.
6. Cozy Snowman Dessert Plates ($9.95): Hallmark’s entire Cozy Snowman series is just the thing for leaving milk and cookies out for Santa. We also love the hand-lettered gift tag that comes with everything in their holiday collection.
7. Holiday Wine Tote ($14.95): And finally, a stylish little tote for bringing wine along to any party. We love the snowflake wine charms this one comes with.
What are your go-to holiday hostess gifts? Tell us in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with Hallmark.