We certainly don’t need birthdays or special occasions as an excuse to break out dessert… especially a chilled and swoon-worthy ice cream cake! This summer, let the popsicles wait in the freezer. These 11 ice cream cake recipes are going to make you crumble like a cookie crust.
1. Meringue-Topped Layered Ice Cream Birthday Cake: This remarkable recipe tops ice cream cake with scoops of the good stuff because, in reality, there’s no such thing as too much ice cream. (via Simple Bites)
2. No-Churn Nutella® Swirl Ice Cream Cake With Cocoa Puffs™ Crust: If you tend to go nuts over Nutella, this swirly ice cream cake will steal *all* your attention with its creamy center, crumbly cocoa crust, and hazelnut topping. (via Wry Toast)
4. Peach Ice Cream Cake With Coriander Brittle: Coriander — AKA cilantro — isn’t just for savory food, and this recipe proves it by successfully bringing it to this sweet and summery peach ice cream cake. (via Lisbeths)
5. No-Churn Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake: Sometimes the classic minty and chocolatey ice cream is *just* what the doctor ordered. The best part? This treat takes a measly 15 minutes to make. (via Just So Tasty)
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slice Cake: This masterpiece is built from ice cream sandwiches, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and crunchy peanuts. Uh, YUM. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
10. Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake: Stacked high, this ice cream cake requires NO ice cream making — just a whole lot of ice cream sandwiches, whipped cream, raspberries, and chocolatey chips. (via Just a Taste)
For more delicious frozen summer treats, follow us on Pinterest.