Whether you’re a teacher or just sending the kids back to school, this time of year is one for fresh starts — and meals. That includes prepping your own lunch while you’re packing the kids’. Since you spent the summer eating mason jar salads, it’s time to warm things up with comforting soups. Of course, time is still of the essence, so your trusty Instant Pot will come in quite handy. Check out these 14 recipes that you can load in your thermos and enjoy at your desk all week long.
1. Instant Pot Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Soup: This low-carb alternative to potato soup is just as luscious and creamy as its more indulgent counterpart. Bring this one for lunch, and you’ll stay full and satisfied for the rest of the day. (via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
3. Comforting Beef and Barley Soup: Stew meat would normally take hours to tenderize on the stove, and who has time for that? Do all of the browning and pressure cooking in your Instant Pot, and get perfect melt-in-your-mouth results every time. (via Little Spice Jar)
4. Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup With Crispy Parmesan Chickpeas: Try making this vitamin-rich soup with fresh tomatoes in the summer and canned tomatoes for the rest of the year. Pack the crispy chickpeas with you separately so they don’t get soggy before lunch. (via Peas and Crayons)
5. Vegetarian Lentil Tortilla Soup: Tortilla soup is a flavorful favorite that your whole family will love. Pack this vegetarian lentil version in everyone’s lunch for meatless Monday. (via Peas and Crayons)
6. Instant Pot Beef Stew With Potatoes: Your co-workers will love you forever if you bring in a pot of this beef stew to share. For even more comfort, serve it over the top of buttered noodles or mashed potatoes. (via Savory Tooth)
7. Instant Pot Black Bean Soup: This hearty black bean soup is a great budget-friendly option to prep for the week. Be sure to top with plenty of diced avocado and cilantro before digging in. (via A Pinch of Healthy)
8. Instant Pot Hamburger Soup: If you’re doing a round of Whole30, it may seem like everything you eat leaves you feeling deprived. You definitely won’t get that response from this filling and nutritious hamburger soup. (via Tasty Thin)
9. Instant Pot Lasagna Soup: Before the Instant Pot, an eight-minute meal with slow cooked flavor was unheard of. This lasagna soup is just one of the many examples of how you can slash your cooking time, and spend less time in the kitchen. (via The Typical Mom)
10. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup: When you’re not feeling so hot, the first thing you turn to is chicken noodle soup. Now, when that feeling hits, you can be armed with a steaming bowl in less than an hour. (via No. 2 Pencil)
11. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage, White Bean, and Vegetable Soup: Dried beans, turkey smoked sausage, and spinach makes this well-rounded meal one you’ll look forward to Monday through Friday. Just make sure you have Beano around for your co-workers’ sake. (via Good and Simple)
14. Whole30 Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla-Less Soup: To keep things light at lunch, try this tortilla-free chicken tortilla soup. It’s Paleo, Whole30 compliant, and will keep you from going on your midday Mexican food run. (via 40 Aprons)
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun recipes!