8 Baby Names Jessica Biel + JT Should Definitely Avoid
Is it just us or does it seem like 2015 is quickly turning into the year of celebrity babies? Blake Lively gave birth to a baby girl just before the New Year rang in, then we were hit with news that Miss Zooey Deschanel is expecting and now Jessica Biel is also jumping on the maternity train. Allegedly. News that she was pregnant broke a few weeks ago after JT’s former bandmate, Joey Fatone spilled the beans. And now the rumor mill is freshly abuzz with stipulation that the couple is expecting a girl.
We have yet to hear directly from the celebs as to whether the breaking baby news is 100% true or not (although c’mon, we’re working with like 50/50 odds here), that hasn’t stopped us from brainstorming some names they should not go for, but rather totally steer clear of:
1. Mary Camden Timberlake: While Mary is definitely a classic choice, it’d probably be best to stray away from the name of Biel’s breakout role on the hit TV drama, 7th Heaven.
2. Britney: Because you know, that would just be plain awkward.
3. Sophie, Emma or Olivia: We’re loving these names but the hard truth is that so is everyone else. Sophie, Emma and Olivia are listed as the most popular baby names of 2014, so to avoid making your little girl the “John Smith” of 2030 we say go for something a little more unique.
4. Joey: While we’re all for using this as a girl’s name (ahem, Dawson’s Creek anyone?), considering it was Justin’s NYSNC bro, Joey Fatone that preemptively leaked the baby news, we’re going to say he has to have naming potential revoked.
6. Erin: Since Biel’s character, named Erin Hardesty in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, endures some pretty traumatic experiences, we’re going to say something with a bit of an uplifting vibe would be a better pick.
5. Ella, Bethany or Eleanor: Considering these made the top three for the naughtiest baby names of 2014, it might be best avoid some temper tantrums and steer clear of these.
7. AJ: Or any other name that will remind JT of the boy band wars of 1998…
What baby name do you hope the couple goes with for their first child? Let’s brainstorm in the comments below!
(Photos via Dimitrios Kambouris/Jamie McCarthy/Getty)