The 7 Most Over-the-Top Items from the Kardashian Sisters’ Holiday Gift Guides
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year… as in, when the Kardashian sisters release their holiday gift guides? This isn’t goop’s $90,000 trip to the moon, but in typical K-sisters form, the offerings range from the merely indulgent (if not crazy-expensive) to the jaw-droppingly extravagant. And while a part of us yearns for that level of luxury, even the most devoted Kardashian fangirls (hi, hello) won’t mind rolling their eyes just a touch at some of this year’s choices. After all, that’s why we love those gals to begin with.
1. Fornasetti Candle ($175): Isn’t $175 kind of, um, steep for a scented candle? Not if you’re Khloe Kardashian! This thyme, lavender and cedarwood-scented candle comes in a handmade ceramic holder and burns for up to 60 hours. You know… like a candle.
2. Kalon Field Tent ($320): You might think this pick is a bit over the top for a little kid, especially given that most children have more fun with those self-adhesive gift bows than they do with any actual gift. But as Khloe K points out, popping one of these suckers up IS way easier than building a blanket fort.
3. Balmain Paris Hair Couture Bristle Brush and Haircare Set ($209): Is it the hairbrush or the travel-sized containers of moisturizing elixir and hair perfume that warrant the price tag on this haircare set? Do we really want to know?
4. Jo Malone London Pomegranate Noir Luxury Candle ($455): Remember how you were like, “Whoa, pricey candle!” like two seconds ago? Leave it to Kim K to outdo her little sis with this $455 alternative in her guide for the luxury connoisseur.
5. Apple Watch x Hermès ($1,100) Anyone have an extra thousand bucks so we can get one of these for ourselves… err, the man in our life?
6. Breo iSee4 Wireless Eye Massager ($150): $150 isn’t an outlandish sum, but it might be for an eye massager (?!!?!) we didn’t even know we NEEDED to have. But then again, if Kylie says so…
7. Dolce & Gabbana Embellished Headphones ($8,895): For HEADPHONES?? Oh Kendall, we think we prefer your lower-shelf side.
(Feature photo via PacSun)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)