The Ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb diet that puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis, and if you’re considering trying it, it can help to equip your kitchen first. Keto is popular with celebrities like Halle Berry and Kourtney Kardashian for weight loss and fitness, and its die-hard followers claim it’s a healthy and satisfying way to diet that leaves you energized and full. Read on to find the best kitchen gadgets and tools for your new Keto lifestyle.
1. Ninja Professional Blender – NJ600 ($96): This sleek and professional blender will have you crushing Keto-friendly smoothies and pancakes every morning in no time. The 72-ounce pitcher is perfect for any make-ahead recipes if you’re a Keto dieter with a serious schedule.
2. Cuisinart Salad Spinner ($18): The Keto diet is full of leafy greens like spinach, swiss chard, and kale. Keep your salads fresh, crisp, and bright with this sweet little salad spinner from Cuisinart.
3. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet ($20): Cast iron skillets have a cult following in many culinary circles and once you’ve seared a steak in one you’ll understand why. Keto encourages meat in your day-to-day so you’ll love how a cast iron changes your game.
4. Tablecraft Oil Dispensers ($11): The benefit of a high-fat diet is that you still get to cook with oil — and Keto recommends a lot of different kinds that you can use! Keep your cooking oils fresh and ready with these dispensers.
5.HullLotta Macronutrient Stickers ($4): Make tracking your macronutrients easy with these stickers from Etsy seller HullLotta. They stick right into your regular day planner — no extra #BuJo needed!
6. Brita Water Bottle ($18): Like any good diet, Keto requires that you drink plenty of water throughout the day. This water bottle from Brita has a filter in the lid so you get crisp, filtered H2O from any tap.
7. Magic Bullet Blender ($40): This blender’s a little more low-key than the aforementioned Ninja, but it’s just as capable for small amounts. The pitchers are removable and can be used as to-go cups so you can make your Keto-friendly smoothie in the same container you take with you as you run out the door.
8. Joie Roundy Egg Ring ($6): Get your breakfast #fitsagram ready with an adorable egg ring.
9. OXO Good Grips Fish Turner ($13): Fish seems to be a diet-friendly source of protein regardless of the rules, so it fits nicely into the Keto plan. If you want to avoid wrecking your filets, get a “fish turner” (yes, that’s the actual name) which will help you flip your fish without it crumbling or splitting in the pan.
For more kitchen must-haves come find us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.