15 Festive Ways to Decorate With Mason Jars
We’ve all seen enough DIYs to know that Mason jars can pretty much be repurposed into anything, and this inexpensive household favorite can be easily customized to fit any season and decor style. Whether you’re looking for that one more reason to get festive for the holidays, or you’re in need of a weekend project, check out these 15 holiday DIYs to help you find gift ideas, centerpieces for a holiday dinner and decor for anywhere else you’d like to spread a little holiday cheer.
2. Jar of Cloved Clementines: Throw some cloves and clementines into a mason jar for the ultimate aromatic holiday treat — trust us, you’ll get just as much out of making this as you will gifting it. (via House of Hawthornes)
3. Car in a Jar: We’ve all seen the colorful bottle brush trees in makeshift snow globes, but there’s something about this little car toting the family tree that’s irresistibly nostalgic. (via Mason Jar Crafts Love)
4. Mason Jar Lid Snowy Scene Ornament: Use the abundance of Mason jar lids in your pantry for some craft ornament action. Perusing your local craft store’s miniatures selection will definitely get those creative juices flowing. (via Sugar Bee Crafts)
6. Hot Chocolate Mix Gift in a Jar: This layered hot cocoa mix almost looks too good to drink, but having all of the necessary ingredients ready will definitely help keep your recipient warm when the time comes. (via Love Grows Wild)
7. Gleeful Jam Jars: Keeping a cluster of these jars on the mantel is a super easy way to get your space decorated for the holidays. You don’t have to be a crochet expert to try this DIY — even an old cream-colored sweater will do. (via Dottie Angel)
8. Mason Jar Salt Votives: Save some leftover Epsom salt from your detox bath and make these little votives! This quick DIY works on all kinds of jars and only requires a bit of salt and Mod Podge. (via Factory Direct Craft)
9. Mason Jar Christmas Tree: Little hands and paws don’t stand a chance against these protected ornaments! This little makeshift tree would be a great choice for a kitchen island or bar. (via Country Design Style)
12. Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries: These little luminaries will work for any size jar and provide a gorgeous glow no matter where you place them. How gorgeous do they look next to that mercury glass? (via Maison de Pax)
13. Snow Globe Jar Topper: We’ve all seen and loved those Mason jar snow globes, but it’s time to show the lid a little love, too. Simply attach a snow globe to the lid and pack the jar with treats for a quick and quirky gift. (via Damask Love)
14. Mason Jar Snow Globe Ornament: Repurpose tiny baby food jars and make ornaments for everyone on your list. You can customize this DIY with colorful bottle brush trees and other miniature holiday favorites. (via Simply Ciani)
What’s your favorite way to decorate with Mason jars? Share your favorite DIYs and ideas in the comments!