15 Milkshakes That Bring All the Boys to the Yard
How can one talk about the glory of milkshakes without cueing up Kelis? As we conclude an entire month of ice cream awesomeness, we’re serving up all sorts of yummy milkshakes, from dairy-free to boozy-as-can-be. To get started on milkshake week, here are 15 of our favorite recipes from across the web.
1. Cake Batter Milkshake: Ever since trying cake batter ice cream, we’re always on the hunt for new ways to skip the baking and just eat the batter. We love the idea of hosting mini portions of this on a cupcake stand. (via Cooking Classy)
2. Salted Caramel Bourbon Milkshake: Everything in this title makes our mouth water, and it’s only 11am! Skip the bourbon and go for extra caramel if you’re serving this to folks under 21. (via Brit + Co.)
3. Toasted Marshmallow Milkshake: The trick with this one is roasting marshmallows in the oven so they have that unmistakably smoky taste. Bonus points if you grill them on your back porch before mixing. (via Shared Appetite)
7. Red White and Blue: Who says patriotic sweets are only for the 4th of July? You could totally serve this up at any summer soiree, especially with fresh berries from the farmer’s market. (via Kirbie Cravings)
11. Itty-Bitty Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes: Bookmark this under your fall flavors folder of treats! These would be great to make for a Halloween party or even for dessert at Thanksgiving. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
13. Strawberry Unmilkshake: Another one that skips the dairy and goes straight for the almonds, we particularly love the presentation of these milkshakes in retro looking glass bottles. (via Veggie Wedgie)
Which of these shakes will you try? Got a recipe of your own we should check out? Talk to us in the comments below.