10 MissGlamorazzi Hair Tutorials for Every Occasion
Whether she’s chatting about makeup, fashion, food or in this case, hair, MissGlamorazzi is a total YouTube sensation. With over three million subscribers, Ingrid Nilsen’s ever-so-popular YouTube channel has everything you want and more. Our favorite part of the Project Runway: Threads judge’s channel? She happens to *rule* at hair tutorials. Take a look at 10 of our faves, and get ready for some major hair envy.
2. Date Night: A chance to watch not one, not two but THREE quick and easy hair tutorials for date night? We can’t resist the play button.
4. Exposed Bobby Pins: Bobby pins that match your hair color are *so* 2014. This year, we plan on rocking colored bobby pins that stand OUT.
5. Holiday Updos: The holidays have come and gone, but you can wear these hairstyles any day. Say hello to your new go-to dinner party ‘do.
6. Lazy Girl Hair: Let’s be honest: This one’s perfect for all of us when we hit the snooze button one too many times and don’t have much time to tame the mane.
7. Hair Bow: How fun is this cute bow? Use a few bobby pins to knot up this look in a flash.
What’s your favorite MissGlamorazzi tutorial? Share with us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)