Whether she’s chatting about makeup, fashion, food or in this case, hair, MissGlamorazzi is a total YouTube sensation. With over three million subscribers, Ingrid Nilsen’s ever-so-popular YouTube channel has everything you want and more. Our favorite part of the Project Runway: Threads judge’s channel? She happens to *rule* at hair tutorials. Take a look at 10 of our faves, and get ready for some major hair envy.
2. Date Night: A chance to watch not one, not two but THREE quick and easy hair tutorials for date night? We can’t resist the play button.
4. Exposed Bobby Pins: Bobby pins that match your hair color are *so* 2014. This year, we plan on rocking colored bobby pins that stand OUT.
5. Holiday Updos: The holidays have come and gone, but you can wear these hairstyles any day. Say hello to your new go-to dinner party ‘do.
6. Lazy Girl Hair: Let’s be honest: This one’s perfect for all of us when we hit the snooze button one too many times and don’t have much time to tame the mane.
7. Hair Bow: How fun is this cute bow? Use a few bobby pins to knot up this look in a flash.
What’s your favorite MissGlamorazzi tutorial? Share with us in the comments below.