The BritList: Mitten Flasks, Lego Mario Kart and More
It’s the day after Christmas. Many of you are probably hanging out on planes, trains or automobiles heading home, to your next set of parents or maybe even back to the office. Well, we’re here to make your commute a little sillier. From mitten flasks to a hat that would make Pharrell say “WTF,” here is your weekly installment of the BritList.
1. Beetlejuice 2 is HAPPENING: If you’re as obsessed with Beetlejuice as we are, this may already be old news. If not, then get in the know. After 26 years of rumors about a sequel, Tim Burton has officially confirmed that Beetlejuice 2 is on the books. And guess what else? Winona is IN.
2. Lego Mario Kart: Did your made-in-the-80s brain just explode?
3. Gingerbread Downton Abbey: When it comes to gingerbread architecture, few can beat the likes of M. Stew herself.
4. Mitten Flask ($20): A must for winter boozing.
5. Underground Mittens Advanced Knit Kit ($40): Speaking of mittens, we wonder if you could remix this kit to turn it into a mitten flask… ;)
6. Star Wars Christmas Lights: Turn off the lights, turn up the volume and prepare yourself for a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
7. Monthly Doos ($14): An entire calendar dedicated to dog poop. WHAT. Why?
8. DIY Ping Pong Lights: How genius is this? Turn ping pong balls into string lights. You knew you bought that bag of 500 ping pong balls for something besides beer pong.
9. Gathering Party Ware: This gorgeous set of party ware by Chi and Chi Studio was inspired by astronomical phenomena such as eclipses, earth revolutions and asterism.
10. Le Grand Hat: Ready for a massive hat that is WAY crazier than Pharrell’s? Le Grand Hat is here, and has just been successfully funded on Kickstarter. Up next? How to organize all of your essentials inside Le Grand Hat.
11. Tequila Mockingbird: In case you missed this back when it came out last year, it’s a pun AND a cocktail recipe book in one. Drinks include: The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose; The Last of the Mojitos; Love in the Time of Kahlúa; Romeo and Julep; and Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margarita. We’ll be making ALL of these to ring in 2015.
12. 2015 Travel the World Calendar ($26): Still haven’t found the perfect calendar for 2015? Adorn your walls with a different dreamy destination each month.