Morning Buzz! Katherine Heigl Welcomes Baby #3 and You’ll Love the Meaning Behind His Name + More
From a new bundle of joy to some good Kardashian news for once, check out six of today’s top news stories below.
View this post on Instagram
For all you gestating ladies out there check out Those Heavenly Days for my "Pregnancy Favs...Thus Far" and get some tips and tricks for feeling more comfortable inside and out while growing a life! thoseheavenlydays.com
A post shared by Katherine Heigl (@katherineheigl) on
1. Katherine and husband Josh Kelly welcomed their third child — their first biological one — on Monday, People reports. Considering that most in Hollywood love to give their offspring unique or non-traditional names, we LOVE what Katherine and Josh decided on: Joshua Bishop Kelley Jr. That’s right; he’s named after his dad, Josh. Too cute! Congrats to the growing family!
2. Here’s some GOOD news about the Kardashians for once! Kim, Kendall and Kylie were spotted on the set of Oceans 8 yesterday, filming what looked to be the upcoming heist flick’s Met Gala scene. How perfect is that?! Kim and Kendall were seen in white lace dresses, while Kylie didn’t appear to have visited wardrobe yet. The spin-off of the Ocean’s Trilogy stars a ton of amazing women so far, such as Rihanna, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Sarah Paulson, Mindy Kaling and more.
— The Bachelor (@BachelorABC) January 17, 2017
3. Nick Viall is the most popular Bachelor ever. If you’ve been watching The Bachelor and/or reading our recaps, you’ll know that there’s already been a fair share of shark-related LOLs and some serious shade in the air, and you’ll definitely know that the show this season has more contestants than it usually does. That’s because, according to a show insider speaking to Us, Nick’s season attracted double the applications that the show usually does. “There was definitely a spike in applications when Nick was announced,” the source says. “And it was a different type of woman, not girls you usually see, just more offbeat personalities. Somebody like Josephine might not have been interested if it weren’t Nick.” Thank you, Nick!
"Heroes? Me, because I am innately awesome and you can't learn this, but a bit my dad, who must've been kinda ok, cos he made me." https://t.co/WYJQ8chAxd
— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 17, 2017
4. JK Rowling is a Trump critic for a whole new generation. Though she’s never shy about voicing political opinions on Twitter, JK’s recent aims at Donald Trump are especially cutting and fearless. Recently, she summarized an answer Trump gave in an interview about not having any heroes, and now we sit and wait until Trump says Harry Potter is failing and calls it “Sad!” in return.
5. This seven-year-old covering Taylor Swift is goals. People are freaking out over Xia Vigor, who performed Taylor Swift’s “You Belong With Me” on the Philippine TV show Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids. THOSE OUTFITS, that confidence! May we all go through our day like Xia.
6. Quote of the day: “A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.” Earl Wilson sums up our post-Blue Monday feels pretty good.
Are you planning a winter getaway? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)