20 Mother’s Day Gifts That Are $50 and Under
While the words “I love you” are already priceless to your mom, on Mother’s Day you naturally also want to find the perfect gift to make her feel special. Even though you’d love to send her on a weekend spa vacation or take her on an island adventure, sometimes your bank account gets in the way. Thankfully, you don’t need to spend a ton of money to show your mom how much you care. These gifts for $50 or less are thoughtful, pampering, and perfect for celebrating your mom on her special day.
1. Mustard and Co. Customizable Glass Coasters ($12 for 4): Personalized gifts are some of the best ways to show your mom how special she is. These glass coasters are designed to hold your own 3.3″ x 3.3″ photos and will look cute on mom’s coffee table. Fill them with pictures of her kids, grandkids, or even the family dog to bring a smile to her face.
2. Caitlyn Minimalist Custom Handwriting Bracelet ($37): Few things are as distinct and unique as someone’s handwriting. This Etsy shop will take a handwriting sample from you, your mom, or anyone else important to your family and turn it into a beautiful bracelet in a variety of finishes.
3. Uncommon Goods Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin ($32): Even if you’re still saving up for that special weekend getaway, you can still give mom a spa experience right at home. This set includes a goat’s milk bath “tea,” chocolate bath truffles, shea butter cream, and a lip balm to help your mom feel soothed and relaxed.
4. Savvy Infusion Water Bottle ($14): If your mom is always on the go, she knows that staying hydrated is the key to keeping her energy up. Bump your mom’s water game up a notch with this infusion bottle that will let her add her favorite fruits and herbs for an extra-refreshing boost.
5. Uncommon Goods Mother Ring of Love ($50): This pendant marks your strong connection, decorated with an iridescent stone and an inspirational message. You can even pair the necklace with its complementary Daughter version to represent your relationship with each other. According to the delicate charm’s creator, the circle signifies an infinite bond, while the labradorite protects against negative energy.
6. Knock Knock What I Love About Mom Journal ($14): How much do you love your mom? This book can count the ways! Give her the ultimate list of how amazing she is in this cute keepsake book.
7. Uncommon Goods Wine Gummies Trio ($30): Treat your mom to some rosé on Mother’s Day. Or perhaps a little merlot or chardonnay is more her taste? Either way, you’ll be sure to satisfy your mom’s palate with these playful and delicious treats.
8. Uncommon Goods Tea Drop Sampler ($34): Nothing beats an afternoon “cuppa” with mom. Let her sit back, relax, and sip with these little tea drops. They’re perfect for just the right spot of tea.
9. Nine West Rose Gold Tone and Gray Watch ($49): Your stylish mom is always in need of chic accessories. This watch in trendy shades of rose gold and gray is so perfectly mix-and-matchable with any modern wardrobe that you might be tempted to borrow it yourself from time to time.
10. Illume Ceramic Flower Candle ($26): Torn between a bouquet and a decorative scented candle? Send your mom both! This ceramic candle will sit gorgeously on your mom’s vanity, emitting a dainty floral scent whenever she lights it.
11. Amazon Echo Dot ($49): Every mom could use an assistant. With the Echo Dot, yours can play music, control devices, make calls, set timers and alarms, or even get her most burning questions Googled.
12. 1-800-Flowers Assorted Roses & Peruvian Lilies With Clear Vase ($45): You can’t go wrong with a beautiful bouquet on Mother’s Day. 1-800-Flowers has a huge range of arrangements to choose from, but this rose and Peruvian lily piece is both beautiful and unique. (Kind of like your mom.)
13. Sadia Max Long-Distance Relationship Mug ($14): If you don’t live close to your family, it’s common to feel homesick, especially when all you want is a hug from your mom. But along with swearing to call her on a weekly basis, you can also send her this adorable customized mug.
14. Anthropologie Mercury Glass Frame ($24): Your mom can display her most cherished memories in this beautiful frame. The eye-catching mercury glass and gold trim will make any mantle shine.
15. Lula’s Garden Live Succulent Signature Garden Centerpiece ($45): Keep your mom’s green thumb active with a live centerpiece. Unlike sending cut flowers, this small planter of succulents will keep growing even after Mother’s Day is over.
16. Philosophy You’re Amazing Bath & Shower Set ($32): Your mom is amazing and you know it. Now it’s time to show it to her with this pampering set of shampoo and body crème from Philosophy. Their signature “Amazing Grace” scent is perfect for moms who always seem to have the best perfume on.
17. Anthropologie Crescent Hoop Earrings ($44): Some simple, wearable jewelry is always a great gift, especially for a fashion-savvy mother. This pair comes in gold or silver to match her style, and the hammered metal look makes a great modern addition to her jewelry box.
18. Creative Home Genuine Marble 12” Round Board ($30): Is your mom always the perfect hostess? Now she can wow her neighbors with this chic marble cheese board at her next dinner party. The marble offers not only a great aesthetic but the cool surface will also keep any soft cheeses from getting too melted.
19. Casetify Baby Elephant and Mom iPhone Case ($29+): Every time your mom looks down at this endlessly adorable “baby elephant” case (available in a variety of models for iPhones 4 through X), she’ll think of you. Hopefully, she’ll give you a call — if you haven’t already beat her to it.
20. Rifle Paper Co. Superhero Mother’s Day Card ($6): A simple card is just right for a mom who doesn’t want gifts (other than the present of your presence). Show mom that she’s your hero with this adorable illustrated card.
Share your own recommendations for affordable Mother’s Day gifts with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.