These 10 Instababes Prove This Manicure Trend Isn’t Dead
For anyone who thinks we’ve already hit peak nail art, let us remind you that a souped-up mani is one of the coolest ways to add life to any outfit. With trends like glass nails and marbling conquering the beauty-sphere right now — 2016’s answers to contrast tips and geometric nail art — it’s as easy as ever to get inspired and treat your nails to a major makeover. Just peep these 10 Instababes who are showing off their creative digits and proving that nail art is not dead.
1. @rachelschwartzmann: Rachel is all about adding just the right amount of pop to her baby pink digits with a single gold nail. It adds a hint of shimmer to her all-black ensemble and perfectly complements her gold jewelry. (Photo via @rachelschwartzmann)
2. @afashionnerd: This fashion nerd is letting her nails do all the talking with glittery shimmers of pinks and purples that, along with her glasses and hat, add modern flair to her vintage-inspired makeup. (Photo via @afashionnerd)
4. @lovebrownsugar: Christina proves you don’t have to be intricate to create a futuristic-looking style. Her all-white nails are made ultra modern with a marbled strip of blue. (Photo via @lovebrownsugar)
5. @sofausti: Faustina is conjuring the dark side with her all-black outfit, thickly lined eyes and trippy nail art. Those mystic nails add a hint of color — look closely; that’s navy blue. (Photo via @sofausti)
6. @lexiconofstyle: Alexandra’s nails are out of this world with their galaxy-like dimension. A black base with a layer of glitter brings the night sky right where you can see it. (Photo via @lexiconofstyle)
8. @2020bysarah: Sarah’s really nailing this minimalist design. Try drawing small triangles on each of your nails with contrasting colors to achieve a truly dynamic nail without all the fuss. (Photo via @2020bysarah)
Show us your craziest nail designs by tagging us on Instagram!