New Year’s Eve is almost here, but being the perfect hostess for that party (you know, the one everyone wants to be invited to) requires more than a glittery party dress and unlimited bubbly. Whether you’re serving food buffet-style or having your guests sit down to a meal, you gotta make sure that your table reflects the sparkly occasion. Have you thought past the confetti yet? Get some inspiration from these 10 beautiful NYE tables. We promise yours will turn out just as gorgeous.
1. Sparkly Tablecloth: Tablecloths are a good place to start when you’re decorating a table. Make it sparkly and you’ll set the festive mood immediately. (via Ruffled)
2. Sequins Runner: Don’t want to commit to all that glitter and sequin? Buy or DIY a gold runner instead for an understated yet glam look for your table. (via Style Me Pretty)
3. Holiday Switch: If you’re running low on time and you need a NYE table fast, add some metallic sparkly touches to your Christmas greenery. (via Oh so Beautiful Paper)
4. Tassel Garland: Tassels aren’t just for hanging on the wall. They make a nice tablecloth too. (via Polka Dot Bride)
5. Blackest Black: Black makes for super chic table decor for any occasion, but it especially sets off all that New Year’s Eve glitter. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Candles and Clocks: Include a clock in your centerpiece to help you count down the minutes while you down the champagne. (via Hostess With the Mostess)
7. Chevron: We think it’s appropriate to put chevron in the classic patterns category. Combine it with glitter, and you can’t go wrong. (via Celebrations at Home)
8. Color Scheme: Yes, gold goes with everything, but choosing a decorating scheme of jewel tones really makes your gold accents shine. (via The Wedding Chicks)
9. Two Tone: Sparkly gold and Tiffany blue make for a NYE party color scheme you’ll want to use every year. (via Style Me Pretty)
10. Simple Table: If you’re hosting a more casual affair, shop your house for anything metallic and put a pretty bouquet on the table. Add a DIY holiday cracker, and you’ll be all set. (via Style Me Pretty)
How will you decorate your table for New Year’s Eve? We’d love to hear about it below!