Go Behind the Scenes of the Oscars With These 30 Celebs
It’s always a blast finding out what the stars are wearing on the red carpet, especially to the biggest awards show of the year — The Oscars. One thing that may just be more entertaining than the red carpet arrivals is the behind-the-scenes action that goes into all the prep. Luckily a lot of the biggest stars of the night shared their getting-ready moments via Instagram so we could feel like we were even more a part of the glitzy affair. Check it out (and be a little envious).
1. Neil Patrick Harris: An Entertainment Weekly photographer snapped this Oscars prep shot of NPH in the writers’ room. Apparently the stress was getting to him. Grab a flute of bubbly to calm those nerves, Neil. (via @aspictures)
5. Meryl Streep, Diane von Furstenberg + Hilary Swank: Two Oscar winners + the creator of the wrap dress together for a pre-Oscars brunch?! Now this is a Charlie’s Angels reboot we can get behind. (via @dvf)
6. Reese Witherspoon: The only thing better than a handsome date for the ceremony is a reminder of how proud of you they are with a bouquet + a photo booth print. Oh, and Oscars cookies help with primping, too ;) (via @reesewitherspoon)
27. Brad Goreski, Kelly Osbourne, Ross Mathews + Giuliana Rancic: The E! Red Carpet crew had enough down time during preps for the pre-telecast to have a little fun and pose for the camera. We’re guessing they love the flashing lights ;) (via @kellyosbourne)
30. Khloé Kardashian: The Kardashian sister is excited to host the post show on E!, but she warned Kanye to look away. Hey, as long as he doesn’t try to steal one of those mics. (via @khloekardashian)
Who do you have your eyes on at the Oscars? Share below!