What to Make This Weekend: Giant Paper Snowflakes, Mulled Cider + More
The holidays, as wonderful as they may be, can be a bit overwhelming. Between getting out of awkward parties, trying to budget out gifts and dealing with the family, it can turn into a blend of stress and joy. Being creative is a great way to shake off stress, and these 11 easy projects are just the thing you need to get you through the final week of holiday madness. Well, that and a hefty mug of eggnog.
1. Naughty Nice Cocktails: ‘Tis the season of joy, and nothing says joy like a really good cocktail. Go with a chocolate cherry option for the those on the “naughty” list and a bright coconut rum for those on the “nice” list. Either way, it’s a win. (via Brit + Co)
2. Giant Paper Snowflakes: Roll out the butcher paper and enjoy childhood flashbacks while you cut out paper snowflakes. Anyone else see an amazing photo booth backdrop opportunity here? (via Oh Happy Day)
3. Marbled Coffee Sleeve: Brighten up your morning cup of joe with a personalized and totally rad marble coffee sleeve. For an Instagram-worthy snap, make sure your mani game is on point. (via Brit + Co)
9. Tangram Magnets: Ditch the alphabet magnets and make these tangram magnets instead. True, you can’t spell out naughty words, but elf on the shelf will approve of these geometric animals. (via Pure Sweet Joy)
11. Mulled Cider: Your house will smell soooo good after brewing up a batch of mulled cider thanks to Claire Thomas, the woman behind The Kitchy Kitchen and our new series Crave. Claire is sharing six of her favorite winter recipes with us all week. Give them away as hostess gifts and stocking stuffers. (via Brit + Co)
We’d love to see what you’re making this weekend! Show us your project by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!